Down With My Idol: Hurt/Comfort?

TRIGGER WARNINGS: YELLING, MENTIONS OF ABANDONMENT, CUSSING, MANIPULATION, ALMOST CHARACTER DEATH (if anything else need to be add comment)
This takes place after Wilbur is revived
Tommy's POV:

"TOMMY SHUT UP!" Wilbur's words rang though my head constantly on repeat

"The one thing Tommy tried to do was a failure" Wilbur and Quackity were fight over me

"Look at me Tommy the one thing your tried to do while I was gone was build a hotel and that failed" I thought of Wilbur as a brother, his words hurt me.

      "Tommy!" A voice shouts getting my attention I looked up at Wilbur who went back to arguing with Quackity "don't listen to him Tommy he knows nothing" Wilbur stated while standing on his pillar glaring at Quackity. They continued arguing until both of them jumped off their pillars swords drawn and met on the ground I followed after them "let me speak, this is about me so let me speak!" I shouted getting between the two of them. "I just don't want him to hurt you" Wilbur claimed I turn to him "I can fend for myself" I assured him I could tell Wilbur didn't like what I said. "You weren't here for a long time.....I thought....I....thought you were gonna make me feel a bit safer" I stared at the ground "and let me tell you-" Quackity started speaking over top of me at first I was just going to shut up but I have had enough of being pushed around. I turn to Quackity "shut the fuck up!" I shouted which I could tell surprised Wilbur and Quackity I turn back to Wilbur "I don't feel safe with either of you" I explain Wilbur steps forward a bit "but Tommy you said I was like a big brother to you" he states crossing his arms I sighed looking at the ground "yeah at one point you were". Wilbur gasps as I walk away "Tommy what are you doing!?" I looked back at them "what I should have done a long time ago......when you died Wil I was left to deal with the repercussions of your actions....you left me and Fundy when we needed you the most....so I'm doing what I should have done a while ago....and stood up for myself" with that I left leaving them both shocked. I walked around for a bit before heading to Ghostbur grave and setting down a piece of blue "I miss you buddy, so does friend" I stood there looking at the grave "Tommy you left me" Wilbur says walking up behind me "Wilbur-" "wow you really made a grave for that pathetic fucker" That was the final straw. I clenched my fist turning around and punch Wilbur in the face causing him to fall to the ground "Tommy what the fuck!" He shouts holding his nose that was now bleeding. "Ghostbur was more of a brother then you ever will be! He didn't leave me by choice, he stayed with me thought out my exile, he actually listened to me!" Wilbur stood up "I was dead Tommy of course I wasn't there for you!" He yelled stepping closer to me. He started reminding me of Dream "you had the choice not to blow up L'Manberg but I forgot it was your unfinished symphony, your L'Manberg there for I had no say so and Fundy your son was supposed to be president after you died but instead of your own son you chose someone you used for years!" I turned back towards the grave "I'm done fighting for this place, it's brought me nothing but pain and suffering I'm staring a new life......one without you Wil" I turned my head towards him. "But Tommy-" I didn't let him finish and just walked away. Walked away to a new life, one where I could hopefully live in peace that was until I heard Wilbur laughing now he really sounded like Dream "you know Tommy I'll be honest....I never actually care about L'Manberg" he states smirking. I stopped dead in my tracks "so all those deaths were for nothing!" I clench my fists in rage "we had a home a place where people felt safe and you ruined it" Wilbur states to me, my breathing became shallow "Tommy while I was gone look at how much this place has gone down hill". Maybe Wilbur was right maybe I ruined L'Manberg maybe I- "no you're wrong you ruined L'Manberg Wilbur!" A voice shouts I turn my head to see Tubbo. "You claim to not have cared about L'Manberg yet you fought so hard for it! was it for your entertainment....you blew up L'Manberg not Tommy......*sighs* and I was wrong to exile you Tommy....I truly am sorry" I was shocked. Tubbo walks towards me when suddenly Wilbur grabs him and put his sword to his neck "Tubbo! Wil let him go!" I shouted pulling out my iron sword. "He's the reason your not joining me isn't he Tommy! He's filled your head with lies" he shouts I had no idea what to do my br- Wilbur was holding my best friend hostage "he hasn't done anything I've just realized how much you messed with my head!" Tubbo was terrified as the sword goes closer to his neck "Wilbur don't make me have to kill you" I warned. Wilbur laughs smirking "you wouldn't"

Wilbur soot was slain by Tomminnit

Tubbo falls to his knees "you actually killed him" he gasped "yeah and this time he ain't coming back" I replied helping Tubbo up from the ground "why don't we go back to snowchester" Tubbo suggested I smiled nodding yes and we headed off.