When I See You Again: Angst/Fluff

TRIGGER WARNING: MENTION OF BLOOD, CHARACTER DEATH,

hmm Ranboo main character while Techno is his mentor?...hmm I smell potential for an angst story

Ranboo walked around the Arctic collecting the wheat out of the farm cause the water had froze up again and busted the pipes. The sun shines bright and it was probably 8 in the morning cause he had saw Techno leave around 7. "Hey Ranboo!" A familiar voice says Ranboo turns to see Dream standing behind him "wha- no no no no you're in prison, I saw Sam put you in there" he stated Dream laughed smirking "you sure? After all that memory of yours isn't the best, can you really trust yourself?" Dream asks Ranboo stepping closer to him as Ranboo backed away "st-stay back Dream" Ranboo says pulling out his axe. "You wouldn't hurt me Ranboo, after all we are friends right?" Dream walked closer to him "no- no we're not Dream!" Ranboo stated. His smirk disappeared into a look of disgust "fine guess I'll have to do this the hard way" he sighs making his axe appear to his side. Dream charged at Ranboo not giving him time to figure out what was happening. He wasn't winning the fight and he knew it, and so did Dream as he poured on attacks knocking Ranboo to the snow covered ground causing his back to hit the snow causing him to drop his stuff including his enderpearl. Ranboo barely stopped Dream's axe from hitting his chest as Dream forced his weapon closer "Phil! Phil! Help! Please!" Ranboo cried out causing his face to burn "no one is coming for you they don't trust you, they couldn't care less if you died" Dream stated. He lifts his axe up as swings it down towards Ranboo causing him to release a loud enderman cry "Techno!". Ranboo closes his eyes waiting for the pain.....but it never came "Dream step the fuck away from him" someone growled. Ranboo
opened his eyes to see a red cape in front of him "Ranboo you alright" he realized who it was "y-yeah I think" Ranboo carefully stands up "aw Techno what's wrong I was just having a chat with Ranboo here" Dream stated putting axe on his shoulder. Ranboo's ears went down as Dream made eye contact with him. Techno seem to noticed this "yeah no we're not doing that" he stepped between the two. "Techno I'm trying to have-" "Dream either leave or I'll make you" Techno stated. Dream smirked "hey Techno, I'm calling in that favor........kill Ranboo" Ranboo looked at Technoblade terrified of what might happen. Techno looked at his axe blade and then at Ranboo "no Dream" His smirk falls "what? I think you're forgetting about the consequences of not filling in your favor" Techno clutched his axe handle "Ranboo run" he mumbled. Ranboo didn't move "take care of Phil and Steve, tell Niki that she is stronger then she thinks, and Ranboo you're the best protégé I could ever ask for" tears burned Ranboo's face as Techno launched himself at Dream. "Ranboo get out of here I won't be able to hold him off long" Ranboo knew Techno could take Dream so he wouldn't say that unless.......unless he knew he couldn't "I'm not leaving you!" Ranboo shouted, as their weapons clashed Techno couldn't help but laugh "you really are the main character aren't you" he mumbled. "Go keep Phil safe for me Ranboo, The Syndicate is all I have left" Techno grabs the enderpearl Ranboo dropped earlier and throws it "No!-". Ranboo feels the purple particles around him as he is teleported where ever the pearl landed. Ranboo hits the ground with a loud thud he quickly turns around just in time to see Dream plunge his axe into Techno's chest, his eyes widen. Ranboo hugs himself and lets out a loud pained scream covering his face as Techno falls to the ground blood everywhere "NO!"

Technoblade was slain by Dream

Dream had done run off by the time Ranboo got to Techno's body "No! techno please, please don't leave me....you still have so much to teach me" tears burn his face as he held Techno's body. Crows fly above the sky passed the trees cawing as they deliver the news to the Angle of Death. To this day they say that even lady death gave up her duty just to see her son one last time.

* * *

Five Years Later

The wind blow the leaves down from a tree below it is a single grave with a crown hanging from the corner of it. "Hey Techno it's been a while" above the grave stands a young man dress in a black suit with a crown and bright red cape that Techno had given him "papa who's that?" A child asks as him and another male walk up "hey bossman, need more time?" Tubbo asks. Ranboo nodded and then turns to Micheal "Micheal, despite what others may say about this man he was just misunderstood for his ways" Ranboo stated to him turning back to the grave. Tubbo and Micheal walk off giving Ranboo some space. He takes off his crown sitting on the ground placing it beside him "A lot has gone on since we last talked, Micheal learned to speak common, Tubbo taught him a few cuss words while I wasn't around, he scared Phil so bad that he fell over a snow pile he made" Ranboo laughed sniffling a bit "Wilbur is trying to make up for everything he has done, Tommy is getting help from Puffy, oh! And Puffy and Niki got platonically married their wedding was very interesting as it was crashed by the eggpire who lost" he smiled messing with the crown in his hand "I wish you could have taught Micheal what you taught me.........there was so much I wish I could have said" he looked down at the ground his smiled slightly fading "they haven't caught Dream yet but the whole sever is out looking for him and I-" "papa papa! Bee said there is a flower valley near by want to join us!" Micheal happily jumped around. Ranboo laughed and smiled a bit more "sure Micheal, just give me one second" Micheal runs back down the hill to Tubbo as Ranboo stands up. He takes something shiny out of his pocket and placed it in front of the grave "bye Techno I'll visits again soon" he smiled and walked off. After Ranboo, Tubbo and Micheal leave someone picks up the gem Ranboo left. The person smiled laughing happily as tears rolled down their face "Thank you Lethe" he mumbled looking back at the happy family head back down the hill.