Micheal and Y/n's no good, very bad day: Hurt/Comfort

(y/n is a enderman child who has no control teleporting)
Micheal- six
Y/n- seven

Y/n's POV:

I was running around in the mansion playing tag with Michael so far I was winning or at least I think I was when suddenly a knock was heard from the other side of the door. I knew Boo and Bee were out and they wouldn't be back for another....thirty......minutes I think. So I knew I shouldn't open the door I went to go find Michael instead and ignored the knocking. "Michael" I whispered "there's someone at the front door" I looked around for him it took awhile cause the mansion was huge. He was stood at the window looking down at the front door there was three people standing at the door one had a white and gold hoodie, another one looked like a lady with roses and the last one looked like a cat hybrid. They stood there for a second until the cat hybrid started talking to them we couldn't hear what he was saying but it was clear he gave them an order suddenly the three split up and go to opposite side of the mansion. Michael looked at me concerned "we need to get to the Kitchen Boo and Bee left a emergency number on the counter for Mr.Foolish" I explained Michael nodded even though he probably didn't understand a word I said. A loud bang caught us off guard it sounded like the back door to the mansion had been kicked down I quickly take Michael's hand and lead him to the next room where I looked down the stairs making sure it was safe. The kitchen was down the stairs and the five rooms down which was difficult cause we had no idea where the intruders even were. We finally got to the kitchen no signs of the intruders which wasn't a good sign I bent down so Michael could climb on my back he grabbed Mr.Foolish's number off the counter and jumped down "hide in the covered" I whispered pointing to the other side of the kitchen. Michael goes to the covered and hides I grabbed the emergency communicator out of the lock box beside the fridge then quickly run to the covered. I hide beside Michael and put the number into the communicator it rings for a bit.

Foolish's POV:

I was talking with Eret and Puffy about the red Banquet as we danced on the dance floor. Bad calls us all over to the table for a toast "hey bad where is the rest of your group?" Puffy asked him he looked at her "there dealing with the spiders that broke out of the spider spawn room" he stated. So we started with out them which seemed a bit off to me suddenly the room walls filled in with lava trapping us "Bad what the hell!?" Puffy shouted Bad threatened us and said he was gonna use us as the egg's power source "Mr. Foolish?" A scared voice comes over my com causing everyone to look over at me. I quickly took it out of my pocket knowing this was no coincidence "Y/n? What's wrong" I asked calmly as I kept my eyes on Bad "three people showed up at the manor, Boo and Bee aren't home yet me and Micheal hid but we don't know what to do" I glared at Bad "they keep saying something about an Eggpire" Bad smirked as suddenly two screams come over my com "Y/n, Micheal!?" I called frantically "Bad, Ranboo and Tubbo weren't here however we found two others who will do just fine" Hannah's voice came over the com "Leave them out of this Bad their children!" Puffy shouted.

Y/n's POV:

We were being taken to some underground place when suddenly the three stopped and went a different way as they turned I saw uncle Techno with his dogs and two other people "Uncle Techno! Hel-" the cat hybrid covered my mouth. I struggled against him and so did Micheal he made squealing noises sure to get the other's attention. I tried to teleport away but it didn't work suddenly I was thrown to the ground along with Michael "AntFrost I'll say this once hand over the kids or this will become a blood bath" A monotone voice stated I looked up to see Uncle Techno and his two friends. "Uncle Techno-" the cat hybrid harshly grabbed me and puts a sword to my neck "take one more step towards us and the kid dies" Ant stated pushing the sword closer to my neck I heard Michael squealing as he tried to get Ant to let me go. "Uncle Techno I don't want to die" I cried my tears burning my face "you're not going to Y/n nor is Michael" Hannah quickly used her powers to cover their side of the room in vines " Punz grab the other one and let's go" Ant stated. Punz grabbed Micheal and runs Ant still had the sword to my neck tears ran down my face "Ant you will regret this!" Uncle Techno shouted as he cuts down the vines. Ant and the others run for the end of the tunnel "Bad!" Hannah shouted as they jumped down they got over to him I saw Mr.Foolish, his eyes widened when he saw us. "They're just children what is wrong with you!" A lady with short brown hair shouts. My face burned badly causing me to cry "alright let's start" Bad smirked. Me and Micheal were shoved forwards towards what I guess was the egg "please no!" I shouted pulling away from them Michael doing the same "Bad stop!" A man shouts he had short black hair with a blue beanie on. I looked over to see Techno and his friends I didn't have time to react before full on fighting started. I made my way over to Micheal grabbing his hand and leading towards he table on the other side of the room being as no one else was over there because my first priority is keeping Micheal safe. "You okay?" I asked him he nods and them points at my neck I feel my neck "I'm fine Michael just a small cut nothing threatening" I explained. Red vines started coming towards us from the floor we sat in the middle of the table I was in front of Michael keeping him safe. Suddenly something opens below us causing us to fall into a hole.

Tubbo's POV: (I'm really going for pov's this time)

My and Ranboo walked towards the manor Ranboo sighed "Tubbo nukes are not the solution to everything" Ranboo argued I flipped him off then folded "yes they are you just don't know what you talking about" I stated. We got to the door of the manor As Ranboo reached for his keys and unlocked the door I noticed something "hey Ranboo look" I pointed over to three pairs of tracks all different. "Probably just people passing by" Ranboo excused I knew he didn't want to think anything of it "all right boss man let's go get Micheal and Y/n ready for dinner" I walked inside "you're still cooking right?" I looked back at him his face was priceless "yo who said I was cooking!?" He gasped walking inside as well. I laughed at his words and then closed the door still laughing causing me to accidentally knock into Ranboo's back. "Oh sorry boss man" I said backing up "Ranboo? You alright?" I asked walking beside him and looking up at him. His eyes were wide and fixated on something I looked over to see what is was, I gasped the whole manor was torn up as if someone was looking for something. My parental instincts kicked in I ran up the stairs Ranboo following right behind me "Michael, Y/n!?" I shouted running to their room and throwing open the door they weren't there. "Shit,shit,shit!" I mumbled to myself walking back and forth. I started to hear a static noise I looked over to see Ranboo on the floor his eyes shut and his hands covering his ears I walked over to him "hey Boo, breath it's okay we'll find them just take deep breathes" I guided him through his panic it took a bit but he finally calmed down "can I hug you?" I asked he nodded I smiled and hugged him. Once we finished hugging we got off the floor and continued searching the house only to have one room left "if something bad happens they know to use the coms to call Foolish" I stated as we ran to the kitchen. Once we got there we both stood there in shock the kitchen wrecked and laying in the middle of the floor in front of the covered was the emergency com. "Tubbo" Ranboo called as he stared at the opposite end of the kitchen I looked over then gasped it was a blood vine I mumbled curses "let's get armor from the armory and then let go get our kids back" I stated walking away from the kitchen and to armory.

Micheal's POV:

We fell down a dark hole with water at the bottom of it 'wait....water!?' I looked over at Y/n how look like they were in a lot of pain I went to get up but fell back down my leg hurt a lot. That snapped Y/n out of his pained state as he trudged over to me ignoring the water and hugged me covering me from the vines getting closer to us soon everything started going dark "Micheal, Y/n!" A familiar voice yelled in distress.

No one's POV:

Five hours later Y/n and Micheal wake up back at the manor where Tubbo and Ranboo were asleep in the chairs beside them they both smiled then noticed the bandages they both had on them. The two got up and and put their blanket over their sleeping parents and then quickly played with their blocks in the floor. They both knew that they were all safe and nothing could come in between that not fate, not Dream and definitely not some over sized breakfast option.