A/n: Please Read!

Hello everyone I know my other books haven't been updated in a while and for that I'm sorry, there are a few reasons behind why I'm only updating this oneshots book but first off you might be wondering why I'm posting this here instead of on my activity thing that's because this is my most viewed book by a long shot and not many people who like my books follow me. Now onto why I only really ever post oneshots, these past few years have been very difficult for me but this year has gotten a lot more difficult there is just a shit ton of things going on at home(specifics I might tell later if I'm comfortable with it) and if you guys don't know I'm trans FtM(female to male) and my dysphoria has been a pain to deal with lately. Plus I'm being constantly misgendered and my aunt trying to get me to be Christian just like the rest of the family (I'm Satanist and Pagan) a little bit of in sight on Satanism is that we don't actually warship the devil that's a big misconception that people think and the community is very open and welcoming. As for why I'm posting so many oneshots that's to keep my mind off of things and it's a way for me to get away from the real world that's why I always make the reader either male or non binary cause I imagine myself in that situation and I don't like imagining myself as a girl. Thank you all for listening and to end this authors note on a good end I got into the Sally face fandom and it amazing.