Age of the Wonderbeasts

(WARNING!!! WARNING!!! THERE WILL BE VIOLENCE AND SOME SLIGHT BLOOD SCENES! IF YOU ARE NOT A FAN, I SUGGEST YOU SKIP AS MUCH OF THE SCENES AS YOU CAN, OR LEAVE..ALSO the votes are settled and Song will keep her mute powers❤️)

(Y/n's POV)

My mind was racing as we each witnessed the fireworks set off above us. "The humans brought a cure bomb?" We see the hummingbirds depart "Hummingbombers, let's ghost this party!" The gang took off into the sky as I called out to them "Wait, STOP!"

Kipo yelled "Get out of the sky! Don't let the embers touch you!" But it was too late...it got one of them as it touched their wing and transformed back into a normal hummingbird. "Run for your life!" Label screamed as everyone scattered to safety.

Hugo picked me up and ran away to find cover for us. I noticed Dave was still not moving from his spot as I yelled "Dave! Move you idiot or you're gonna get touched by the cure!" He looked in my direction as soon as I said that, but thankfully Jamack came running up from behind and grabbed him, taking them to shelter.

I hear Emilia's voice as she stared at Kipo  "You did it, Kipo. You brought every mute in Las Vistas together." She smirked "Thanks for the help." Kipo bare her teeth as she called out to us "Everyone, get under me!" She transformed into the Mega Jaguar as we all went beneath her.

But there was beginning to not be enough room when Hugo tried to squeeze us in, but instead left me a spot to fit as he shielded me as best he could. I shook his arm "Hugo, no! I'm sure we can make some room here just don't expose yourself!"

He turned to me "(Y/n), there isn't anymore room! And don't worry, love. I'm willing to give up anything for you....even if it means turning back into a voiceless animal." My heart clenched as his words touched me with pain, but also joy.

Embers started to fall continuously as he screamed while trying to dodge them as best as he could. I hear yelling from the distance as I see Lio and the other humans grab the table sheets and moved to us as he and Song quickly covered my Hugo, now fully protected.

I snuck into the sheets as I cling to his arm. He gave me sympathetic smile as he nuzzled my nose. We look out to see every mute who wasn't protected be covered with sheets or by the humans themselves.

Once it stopped Kipo turned back to normal as she asked "Is everyone else OK?" Benson called out to her "Kipo, look! Prahm worked." The mutes thanked everyone who helped them as they hugged one another. Song and Lio joined in our hug as we smiled happily.

Once we uncovered me and Hugo walked up behind Kipo as she stared at Emilia who came up to her. "It's over, Emilia." She said determinedly. Emilia frowned "The mission is never over." She shook her head "We don't want the world to go back to the way it was."

We wanna move forward together. This could be a new age, an age of Wonderbeasts." She then smiled at her "And you could join us." Emilia balled her fist in anger "No! If I can't restore the old world, I'll just have to wipe this one clean and start over."

She took out a syringe as the three of us gasped. She looked to me, eyes full of hatred and sadness. "I didn't want to have to do this, but you've left me with no choice. Just like you left me with no choice when I had to kill my own brother!"

Emilia pointed directly at me screaming "IT WAS ALL YOUR FAULT! YOU AND THESE STUPID MUTES TOOK EVERYTHING AWAY FROM ME! IF YOU HAD BOTH JUST DISAPPEARED HE WOULD STILL BE HERE!" Her body trembled in anger as she glared at me "I should've killed you that very first day..."