3.

It was y/n first day at this College with her brothers. Since she was a transfer student and had popular heartthrob. And she was quite unsocial and only open up to her closer one.

Y/n was getting nervous. Now she wants to go back home. Kyungsoo saw her getting nervous he held her hand squeezed them and give her a rescuing smile......

"It's gonna be okay kiddo relax. We'll protect you." Kyungsoo said.

Time skip

They reached school parked their cars. Sehun hold her left hand and Kyungsoo hold her right hand.

They start to walk toward the school everyone was staring at them and gossiping

'Who is she?' ' why she is holding my sehun oppas hand?' 'what a bitch' some Girls were jealous of her some were admiring her beauty. Boys were drooling over her. 'Look she is so beautiful ' 'Oh my god is she even real' 'she is hella hot man' 'she is dead drop gorgeous' as boys was commenting on her beauty her brothers got really angry.
They don't anyone to look at their baby sister.

Boys stop walking and glare at the student. Chanyeol stepped forward and said "She is y/n our one and only little sister, Don't fucking try to mess up with her and we will personally deal with them"

Chanyeol didn't show his angry face he just said it in a deep calmly cold voice which give them shiver.

He didn't want his sister to saw his devil side.

This is her outfit.

News spread faster and almost all the students knew who she was.

They were walking towards the corridor.Y/n could hear Students were shouting her brothers name 'oppa marry me' 'oppa can i be your girlfriend' ''oppa you are mine' and so on.
Kai Chanyeol Baekhyun give them flirting smile. Kyungsoo as usually had the cold look on. Sehun and y/n was talking together. Sehun and y/n kinda act like twins since they were maknae.

"Let's go to the principle office and get your class routine." Sehun said and y/n nodded.

They got her schedule

"You have first three class with and Kai sehun you go with them. Kai Sehun take care of her". Kyungsoo said give her a hug and went away. Baekhyun and Chanyeol also came and give her a hug.

"You ready to sis?" Kai asked

"No i want to go back home but i can't so let's go to the class" y/n replied and her brothers chuckle

"Yes you can't go back. Now let's go" Sehun said grab her hand and went to the class room.

Jimin Namjoon and Hoseok was already in the classroom and they were sitting together. Jimin was showing something to RM and Jhope on his phone.Rest of the bangtan boys had different class so they were there.

When Sehun Kai and y/n enter the classroom the whole classroom become silent. Everyone was looking at them.
Realising the entire classroom went silent Jimin Jhope and RM look up and saw two tall muscular handsome boy that they hate. They saw a figure hiding behind them. Sehun and Kai moved a bit and the whole class got a perfect view of y/n which made her more nervous but she kept a blank face.

Jimin Jhope and RM look at y/n and their eyes soften. She was breathing gorgeous. She had a angle face which could melt anyone's heart. They state at her for a moment realising her brothers was glaring at them they now satre back.

Sehun and Kai had a murderous look which was only for Jimin Jhope and RM.
They were also the same.

Sehun y/n kai took their site. Y/n went to the back and sit by the window side.
Sehun sit beside her. Kai was sitting infront of her.

She realise everyone was looking at her gossiping but she just put her headphones on and stare outside the window. When the teacher entered Kai signaled her and she took off her headphone. The teacher asked her to introduce herself to the class.

. . (y/n had the surname park as her other brothers. I did give it randomly but Chanyeol's actual surname is Park) . .

"Hi I'm park y/n. I'm 21 years old. I'm a transfer student. " y/n said

"Are you really sister of Exo if you are then where were you all the time ?" a girl asked

"Where did you get transfer from?" a boy Asked

"Yes I'm. I got transfer from USA. And i was with our eldest brother Suho." y/n replied politely.

"Okay y/n sit down. Listen all of you take a good care of her be good to your new classmate " teacher miss Han said and start her lesson.

Y/n felt stare at her she looked her surrounding and saw a boy was staring at her.

He was grinning y/n found it weird she shrugged and turn her head start to listening what was her teacher saying

Jhope notice jimin grinning at y/n

"Jimin what are you doing?" he asked

"Nothing hyung i was just wondering why she suddenly show up. And if she was their sister how come no one knew about her" Jimin replied

"I don't know chim but now focus on the class otherwise Rm will give us a lecture " Jhope said and Jimin quickly nod shifting his attention to the teacher.

After the class ended Jimin Jhope run out the classroom to find the rest of bts member. RM went to the library he needed some books from there.

"Hi guys what happened why you two are running? " Jungkook asked

"We saw her today. We had the same class with her. She came inside with Sehun and Kai" Jhope said gaining all the members attention

(This is my first time writing a ff. And English is not my first language so please forgive my mistakes)