45.

Y/n was feeling all the emotions at the same time. Everyone, everything she love is in danger right now. And most importantly the person she loves now is on the battlefield fighting.  All she could do is pray for him and everyone else.

She looks calm too clam for a situation like this which made Jin and Jungkook more worry. But they appreciate that cause in this situation if she would freak out things would get more complicated.

Jin was keeping an eye for the security of their safe house on the other hand jungkook was in the computer room looking at the situation of there by cctv.

Lee Nam could feel uneasiness though his vines, in a other way fear slowly crawl though his whole body watching how his mens laying lifelessly on the ground. He could saw Taehyung coming forward to him. Taehyung is ruthlessly killing everyone infront of him with a dark maniac expression on his face. Lee Nam could feel that dark aura around him even they're quite far away from each other.

He has  done everything he could but It's still not enough he could see his mans dying and his opponent winning.

I have to show my hidden card now 

Lee Nam went to his car and brought someone by holding her hair, faced cover, hands tied behind her back . Her fragile body trembling under his hold. He shoot a bullet on air screaming "STOP."

He throw her on the ground pointing the gun on her while every eyes there silently watching the scene unfold infront of them.

Most of his mans are dead. Just very few standing beside him. Infront of his Taehyung with his whole mafia standing tall after killing their enemies. Of course lots of them died in this battle.

"Call her to me V or her precious friend dies here." Lee Nam roar pointing the gun at the girls hear. One of his man went forward and remove the piece of cloth that was covering her face.

"Bora" Taehyung, Jhope, RM, Jimin all muttered together. They curse under teir breath.

"CALL Y/N OVER HERE OR SHE DIE. She will hate you if you didn’t call her now and this bitch dies here V. I'LL HAVE HER SHE WAS MINE AND I'LL MAKE HER MINE AGAIN." Lee Nam scream like a psyche who has lost all his senses. His eyes are almost popping out.

Bora was still on the ground trembling crying  mess when she saw blood and dead bodies all around. She was pleading through here eyes to save her but never mention V to call her. Indeed she wants to be alive but not dragging her bestfriend into the mud.

She somehow feel a better since V and the others are here but she has a gun pointing at her head. Bora has never seen a real gun but now one has been pointing at her also the bloody ground and bodies everywhere wasn’t helping at all. All she could do is cry silently.

"Leave her." Taehyung's deep voice send shivers down their spine but not the pleasant one of course but fearful one.

"Enough V, I'll call her myself. She has to know her friend is dying because of her. I'm sure my pet will not want it and comeback to me." he says and smile like a maniac

"And this time I'll teach her a good lesson. I'll break her legs and tie her upto myself so she won't able to leave me this time." He said. His eyes are creepier than ever.

"Fucking touch her and I'll cut you into pieces you fucking shit." Taehyung roar as he tried to come closer but Jimin and Jhope stopped him pointing at Bora.

It’s true if something happens to Bora y/n will always be guilty Bora is not her bestfriend but also her brothers girlfriend. She will never able to forgive herself.

"Y/n my dear pet look who's here. Your friend Bora. " Lee Nam said smirking evilly pointing the camera to Bora.

"Now pet if you don't want anything happen to her you come here in 10 minutes. " Lee Nam said smirking at her horrified face.

"NOT YOU WILL NOT Y/N.'' Taehyung shout in anger which triggered Lee Nam who shoot Bora in her left leg making her scream in agony. Blood pour out from there making y/n freeze on the otherside of video call.

" 10 minutes or next bullet will be in her skull. " he cut the call.

Please vote and comment

Thank you 🌼

(Suho and Baekhyun)

(Suho and Baekhyun)