16.

"Like i said i hated your father from the core. I always wanted to snatch away his most precious  thing from him. And it was your mother. And that day i actually got the chance " Peter spoke

Flashback

Taehyung's parents uses to live with Tae's grandparents and Peter.

Everyone was eating breakfast together. Jiah was feeling sick in the morning for few days. She came to join them for breakfast but seeing food she throw up again and again. And yes, she was pregnant with Taehyung.

"Taek don't go for farming today take care of her whole day." Tae's Grandmother spoke

"Aah and her take her reports to the doctor today. Me and your mother is going to the market after breakfast. Let's go together. " Tae's grandfather said.

"Okay father. And i was thinking about buy some comfortable clothes for her since her belly is growing. " Taek spoke getting excited.

After breakfast Taek left with his parents. Peter said he would take care of Jiah if she need anything. 

Watching everyone leaving made Peter satisfied. He was evilly  smirking. His lust grew more inside him. Peter locked the main door. He went to Taek and Jiah room.  Jiah was feeling sick and weak so she fall in deep sleep.  She didn’t even realize that someone entered her bedroom.

"Oh no I forget my wallet home dad. I'll get it wait here." Taek spoke

"I'm thirsty. I'll also go i need to drink water." Taek's father said.

When they reached their house they heard screaming of Jiah

'HELP ME,, PLEASE SOMEONE HELP'

'PLEASE DON'T DO THIS '

'HELP' Jiah painfully screamed. Hearing her scream they rush towards the door but it was closed from inside.

Taek immediately run towards outside their rooms window which wasn’t lock. He got inside from the window and saw something he never could ever Imagine.

Jiah's clothes were ripped off she was trying to cover herself with the blanket but His own brother was top of her.  He was trying to rape her.

Taek rush over peter punch him across face rapidly. Jiah covered herself with blanket crying badly.

Taehyung's grandparents reached there and saw everything they felt ashamed of peter.

End of flashback

"And they throw me out of the Hous-" you bloody motherfucker HOW 'punch'  DARE 'punch' YOU!!  'Punch'  Taehyung was punching him like crazy. He couldn’t listen more from him.  

After 2 hours of torturing peter brutally, he order his man to make sure he doesn’t die. 

Taehyung went to his room.  Anger made him blind. He was too much angry at this moment. If he listen to peter for a single second he will lose it and kill him on the spot. Taehyung went to take a shower.

Taehyung went to his car drove where his heart take as he couldn’t think straight.  His car stoped infront of Park mansion.  He doesn’t care if he came to his enemies house at this hour or he hate those park boys to death.  All he care about now is himself.. Now he only want some peace for his restless heart. And in this short period he knows where his heart will be at peace.