19.

"Y/n open the door, I'm cooking. " Kyungsoo said to his sister who is watching Netflix with her other brothers.

Y/n got up from there and open the door. Her eyes widen when she saw her beloved eldest brother Suho is standing infront of her.

"Oppaaaaaa." y/n screamed happily and engulf him in a hug earning a small chuckled from suho.

"How are you y/nniee, i missed you so much my little cute sister. " Suho was also beyond happy.
Y/n release him from the hug while others came to see and become as surprised as y/n.

They all run to hug their eldest brother. All of them did a group hug.

"Hyung when did you came to Korea?" Chanyeol asked

"Weren't you in a business trip hyung? " Kai asked

"You could have informed us we would have come to pick you up." It was Sehun.

"Okay guys let me in first. " Suho chuckled at his younger siblings.

They all muttered a 'sorry' and follow him like small ducks follow their mother.
They all went to there living room.

"I wanted to surprise you guys that's why i didn't tell ya'll. I was in a business trip it ended today so i decided to came here as first as i can plus we have to attend the ball tomorrow. " suho explained.

"Hyung go freshen up and come down to eat and all of you, i won't ask you again." Kyungsoo announce and they did as he said.

****************

"Taehyung you are looking fresh and your eyes bags are also disappearing. That means your mental health is improving right? " Jhope asked V who is sitting beside him.

"And you look somehow happy and related which I've rarely seen." it was jin

"Yah hyung. I guess I'm sleeping more than 4 hours these days. " Tae said

They were happy for him. Even though he never said but they knew he couldn't sleep properly more then 3 hours a day. And they know he has his own unspoken problems to deal with.

"Guys don't forget about tomorrow event okay/" it was Jimin.

The ball has been arranged. Guest started to arrive. Everything here is perfectly arranged. Everything here is screaming rich.

Taehyung finally arrive with his members

Taehyung finally arrive with his members. Their grand entry with perfect breathing visual was grabbing everyone's attention. Girls were literally drooling over them. One look from them and they are ready to throw themselves at them.