46.(part-1)

Y/n and Jin was sitting beside Jungkook looking at the monitors. They couldn’t get the best view due to exploitation almost CCTV was ruined. Out of blue a unknown number called y/n looked at Jungkook and Jin silently asking what to do. They gave her a nod.

After all this years she saw the face she hates the most Lee Nam. And his cooky nasty smirk had her frozen on her ground.

"Y/n my dear pet look who's here. Your friend Bora. " Lee Nam said smirking evilly pointing the camera to Bora.

No... No this can't happen..Oh god Bora

"Now pet if you don't want anything happen to her you come here in 10 minutes. " Lee Nam said smirking at her horrified face.

This disgusted pathetic Lee Nam will suffer. How could he

"NOT YOU WILL NOT Y/N.'' I could hear my Tae shout in anger which triggered psycho Lee Nam and he shoot Bora's leg.

No no no

Please not her

She doesn’t even know us why she is in this mess.

Her scream in pain feel like knife to my heart this is my fault I'm so sorry Bora. Please forgive me.

" 10 minutes or next bullet will be in her skull. " he cut the call.

My body is trembling mess but I have no control over it. I'm sorry... so sorry Bora. I could arms wrap around me. Jin hyung and Jungkook.  They are continuously telling me It's gonna be okay. Their hug really and comfort words really clammed my shaking body.  I muttered a Thank you

"Y/n you can't just go there like that. We have a plan so don't worry everything is gonna be okay. " Jin hyung said

"W-what?" y/n almost choke on her own word.

"V said when they talk Lee Nam seems over confident which means he has a hidden card in his sleeve. So he send us here with you to keep you protected and also for backup. Just do as we say. " Jin said. Y/n nodded determined. Jin explained the plan which y/n carefully listen.

"Hyung Dohawn and Sam is here to take you there. Y/n take care and don't worry we will never let anything happen to you. " Jungkook said y/n nodded and went with Dohawn and Sam. She knew one thing for sure Taehyung will never let anything happen to her.

"Let's start Jungkook." Jin firmly said. Both him and Jungkook start getting ready for their plan.

Taehyung could feel his heart beating getting faster faster and faster when he saw a car being parker and y/n coming out from there. He wanted to scream and tell her not to come here and now he wanted to hide her in his embrace from this dangerous world. But according to his plan he need to wait and buy time not to rush things.

"Oh my pet came out of her hiding spot looks like your boy toy didn’t do a good job hiding you from me. You have been very bad girl now come to me pet." Lee Nam said smirking at her. Y/n's body is being shielded by Sam and Dohwan.

Taehyung's hand was itching to ripe that shit apart. Bora on the other hand was bleeding and was in so much pain. The bullet pass through her flesh only which was a blessing indeed.

Please vote and comment

Thank you 🌼

Baekhyun

Taehyung