48.

"I'm really sorry Bora." y/n said nervously Taehyung's hand caresse her lower back soothingly.

"It's okay bruh. Not your fault. Look I'm breathing okay now chill." Bora's cheering mood made y/n actually better.

Y/n had already met her brothers when she arrived. The first thing they did was giving her a group hug. They talk things out mostly her brothers telling how much they were worried for her. Nevertheless they are family.

When Baekhyun saw Bora he was so emotional that his brothers couldn’t help to tease him.

"A date? " y/n asked and Taehyung nodded enthusiastic about his date with her.

"Yah of course." she replied. Taehyung's hand wrapped around her waist immediately. Both of them exist the hospital happily.

"Jimin you? Here?" Bora couldn’t believe when guards inform Jimin is there .

Jimin left for China the very night. When he saw that intense look on Taehyung when y/n was in danger made him feel something. What if he die or Lana die or Lana fall for another this kind of negative thoughts filled his head. So he decided not to have any regret. He is going to try untill Lana accept him.

"Hi Lana." Jimin said nervously. No matter how canky he is everytime he came infront of her he become nervous.

"Come inside please." She said Jimin followed her inside.

"Lana who is he?" Lanas father asked. Jimins eyes widen. He forgot that Lana is the daughter of China Mafia.

"Dad a friend from Korea. We met through y/n. " she mention y/n so that her father Won't become detective.

"Oh welcome young man. You are?" he said offering his hand for handshake. Jimin nervously shook his hand with him bowing 90 degree "I'm Jimin. Park Jimin. Nice to meet you sir."

"Nice to meet you too. I'm in hurry Jimin, I've to go now Lana take care daughter. " he said kissed Lana's forehead and went away followed by his personal guards.

"Take a sit Jimin. What brings you here Jimin you seems tense."

"Well I..I wanted to talk a-about us. Lana I love you. I love you a lot but I don’t know how you feel about me. " Jimin spoke.

Inside Lana's head there was strom going on. She definitely feel something about him but the past she went through isn’t allowing her to completely trust herself with anyone. Lana nervously stare at her hand. She doesn’t know what to do or what to say.

"Jimin I-I'm not a person you should get involved with." Lana whispers. Each and every word was like a knife to his chest. Jimin found it hard to breath.

His heart clenched in her word. Jimin never felt this kind of pain before. Indeed he had slept with too many women but no string attached. But Lana was the first girl that made him feel different. When he fall for her , he tried to control it but couldn’t.

This rejection of Lana is causing him so much amount of pain that he never felt before.

"W-why... Do y-you not like m-me? Is there someone e-else? " his voice shattered badly. Even the thought of having another person in her life made him feel anginas pain he cannot explain.

"IT'S not that, I am the problem Jimin." Lana's voice is barely listenable. She saw Jimin's pained expression she herself felt so bad doing this but...

"I love you so much Lana if you are rejecting me then give me a proper reason. I don’t want to regret it later. I want to do my best to win your heart." Jimin said firmly. He want to do his best because later he doesn’t want to regret the fact he didn’t even try properly.

Lana stayed quite for sometime after that she spoke, "I was in love with someone else. His name is Lee Taeyong.  We’re fourteen when we meet. We become friends then at fifteen he proposed we started dating I was so happy. I feel like i had the world. He came from a poor family but that didn’t matter to me. In everyone's eyes we were bestfriend."

She again continue, "He was the person who always stayed  with me protected me loved me made me love myself. When my mom died I wanted to die but he was always there. He was my light in this dark world I live in. When we were eighteen I got to know i was pregnant. I was happy and scared. I told my father he wanted to kill Taeyong  but when he meet Taeyong he knew no other person could be as perfect as my Taeyong."

Lana closed her eyes remembering those painful happy memories that she buried deep inside her.

Jimin on the otherside, he felt his whole world is crashing. He just sat there looking at Lana silently.

He felt numb

Lana hasn’t said the full story and his condition is this.

Jimin never knew he could feel this type of pains. Maybe he just loved lana really much. All the emotions crashed into him anger, agony, jealous, betrayed

She had a lover? A child? Where are they now?  The child must be three years or something. Did he cheated on her? Did he played with her? 

What happened after that?

Please vote and comment

Thank you🕊️