22.

It has been a week since y/n went to China with Baekhyun. Y/n was always busy attending meeting and office work. Baekhyun was new in this but he was learning fast. Both of them has been working day and night they haven't talk to their brothers often as they were very busy.

"Everything is settled here now i think we should go back to Korea now." Baekhyun said to his younger sister who was sitting infront of him absentminded. It looks like she was thinking hard about something.

"Yah." y/n sigh.

"What happened y/n, something bothering you?" Baekhyun asked his eyes shows concern.

"N-no just thinking about work stuff. Oppa let's go to Korea today. Our job is done here anyways." y/n said and Baekhyun nodded.

'Is it okay for me to miss him this much. I barely even known him for few weeks.'

Even though y/n been so busy this week but she still felt emptiness inside her. Like a part of her is missing. She missed Taehyung very much. At first she felt it was weird for her to miss him. But as time passing she was missing him more and more. Her heart felt restless without him.

Taehyung is in his room switching the Light off, making it dark. Windows were open. Moonlight was peeking through it.
It's been one week since he could sleep properly. Now he was like a before spending sleepless night and always angry like before.

He thought he is used to his old lifestyle. But then y/n came. She just came out of nowhere After years he felt love,he got someone who cares for him,who give him comfort, who understand him. But when y/n left he felt abandoned. He knows she left for a reason but her absence was killing him inside.

'I never thought you have this much impact on me. Did you even missed me for a single second huh.'  he chuckle manically at his own thought.

And another sleepless night went like that.

Taehyung was on the rooftop of his College. He used to come here often. It was quite since this building was not used very often. He was busy in his own thoughts.

"Tae, i knew i would find you here." Y/n sudden voice made Tae shocked. He thought he was seeing things.

Y/n walk closer. She was sweating a bit as she run here.

Taehyung touch y/n cheek to see if he is not hallucinating. Y/n hold his hand and look at his shocked face she smile brightly at him. Taehyung immediately engulf her in a hug. He tightly hold her he is afraid she might disappear again. Taehyung buried his face in the crook of her neck breathing in her scent. Y/n hugged him back. Both fall in a comfortable silence. They stayed like that for few minutes.

They slowly parted away. Taehyung hold her face and place his lips on her her. Y/n got surprise first. Their heart was beating loudly as if it’s gonna exposed. Taehyung start to move his lips slowly , y/n can feel every emotions of him that he put on this kiss. Y/n placed her hand around his neck and kissed him back. Taehyung smile between their kiss as he was beyond happy.  Their lips move together. Taehyung suck on her lips. Pleasure and heat was building inside her. It was getting hard for her not to moan.

They slowly parted away. Y/n face and ears become red. She looked down couldn’t mustered up courage. Taehyung affectionately kissed her forehead. He placed a hand on her chin and brought her face up to look at him.

"Did you missed me y/n? " Taehyung asked. His deep voice was sending shiver down her spine.

Y/n finally looked up and met his blood shot red eyes. She took a deep breath and replied honestly "yes i did."