5.

"S-sir we're trying to f-find out. We put our man on work. Jimin sir is personaly looking into it.Just give us some time please " the man spoke in fear.

"Okay now get the fuck out of here" V said in his dangerous cold deep voice.

Hearing his boss words the man run away without wasting a single second.

Who the fuck is trying to mess up with me. That fucker has a dead wish. I will personally rip his head off from his neck.

Time skip

Jimin was walking towards Taehyung office room. He had some file in his hand he looked slightly worried. He know Taehyung's anger.

Jimin knocked the door. "Come in" a deep husky voice can be heard from other side of the door.
Jimin sighed and open the door.

"Jimin what did you find out?" Taehyung grunted

"Yes, I've been working on it. I found something really weird. I saw the secret cctv footage. Only the seven of us know about that CCTV. So when they attack on our busan base they seems to know pretty well about our base and people."

Taehyung frown his eyebrow and asked "Explain Jimin"

"When they enter our base secretly they seems to know everything about our base. They came from the secret way which is only known by our man. Also when they came they went to our weapon room like they have been known our base for long." Jimin replied calmly

"So there's a fucking traitor in my mafia. I will personally deal with that motherfucker " Taehyung had a murderous look as he was smirking.

"Our man couldn't caught anyone alive but i notice one thing one of a man which was leading their group got killed by our man has a tattoo on his wrist. I took a picture look"

"Ask hyungs if they know this tattoo

"Ask hyungs if they know this tattoo. It could be gang's tattoo.And ask suga hyung to work on the traitor. I and namjoon and Jim hyung has some business to deal with " Taehyung said.

"Okay boss anything else? " Jimin politely asked

"No you can go now."

Who ever the mafia leader is this they definitely know me well and what I'm capable of. Even though knowing who the fuck he is messing with he definitely want me and my mafia go drown. He probably is claver because dealing with me with power is impossible. I run the biggest Mafia.

After dealing with mafia problem V went to his office where he deal all of his legal business.

Namjoon, Jin were already there. They were waiting for him. Namjoon had a meeting and now he was there to report it. And Seokjin got the companies annual report. So both of them were here to discuss the matters.

After the discussion they all went to bangtan mansion. They all sit together and casually talking.

"Oh i forget the Grand meeting ball day in Korea is coming." Jin said grabbing everyone's attention.

"What's that?" Jungkook asked. He always had a interest in mafia business not in the legal business.

"It's happen every year at the end of September. All the biggest business man and women in South Korea and the foreign company that has brunches company in Korea that had huge impact on economic also attend this ball. All kinds of company with biggest earning attend this kookie. " Taehyung explain

"This is really important for businessmen. And this year all of us will attend it. Not just Me Jin and V " RM said and shrugged off

"Why us? " jimin asked giving a confused look.

"even if you guys are not interest you have to go. Cause it is very important for our company. Also you guys will meet some weapon dealing people." Jin said and they nodded.

"Are you guys done I'm really sleepy. I need to go back to my girlfriend pillow. " suga said and yawn causing all of them laugh.

"But you were sleeping all day. You just woke up who can u be sleepy again?" Jhope asked getting amusing.

"So what, I'll sleep again do you have a problem with that?" Suga threats

"N-no hyung just go back to your girlfriend pillow " Jhope said gaining and Suga smirked.

"Yoongi sleep later first eat something. I'm making dinner. " Jin said smilingly

"Yes food,, finally food,, my love food,, food I'm comingggggggg." Jungkook screamed and everyone laugh.

"This kookie is always excited about food." Jimin said

"So what I'm a growing kid and i need foooodddddd." Jungkook growl.

"Let's get some food in your system." Taehyung smiled.

Next day

In park mansion

Y/n was sleeping peacefully she felt her her bed was shaking. She groan in her sleep.

"Y/nnnnnnnnn yahhh wakeeee upppppp"Chanyeol said and jump on her bed

"My sleepyhead sisterrrrr wake uppppp, if you don't then Kyungsoo will beat our ass." Baekhyun grind

Y/n open her eyes a bit as bright light hit her eyes she saw her two annoying handsome twin brothers jumping on her bed. She quickly shut her eyes off again.

"That will be a morning entertainment. It will be so fun to watch." y/n replied in a sleepy voice. Still not getting up from her bed.

"If you don't get up now, We'll call Kyungsoo " Baekhyun threated.

"Whatsoever" y/n Struggle off her shoulder not caring her twin Brothers warning.

Chanyeol pick her up from her bed. He took her to her bathroom then throw her to her bathtub.

Y/n scream top of her lung.

"You two fucking idiots I'll kill you two and feed your flesh to dogs. I'll murder you two just wait"

(I'm so sorry for late update. Actually i was so sick. I was admitted to hospital. I got discharged. But again in 4 days I've to go to hospital to do some test. I'll try to update as soon as i can.)