11.

"I've search online and look this restaurant has the best review. Everyone is leaving comments how much they love it. " Jungkook happily yell. 

"Tell me It's name. And send me location"  Jin said as he was driving the car.

"KS restaurant " Jungkook replied.

"I once ordered food from their, when i was in busan for a mission. And trust me it was fabulous. So damn tasty. " Jhope said grinning

Bts unknowingly went to Kyungsoo's restaurant.  They didn’t know it belongs to their enemy.  They were hungry and simply searching for good food. Which lead them there.

Soon Bangtan went there they notice how fancy yet simple the restaurant was. They were highly expressed with the food.  They were enjoying the food . The food goes exactly according to their tastes.

**-

Y/n and Baekhyun met their brothers on way. They went their order their food and was enjoying. Since Kyungsoo was the owner he took a proper care of his siblings to choose dishes according to their taste.

They were done eating now they were waiting for dessert. Y/n excused herself she has to got to the washroom.

Y/n went to the washroom, finished her job. Now she was returning to her brothers. Y/n phone vibrated showing a new message.  She was walking slowly focusing on the phone. Suddenly she bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry" y/n apologized. She look up meet extremely handsome man with a cold look on his face.  Her eyes widen as she recognize the person. The person whom she was supposed to keep her distance.

"Are you blind or It's your way to get my attention. " Taehyung spatted. Taehyung was also shocked, he didn’t expect her to show up here.

"I can also asked the same question... Are you blind?  And why the hell I'll try to get your attention huh who do you think you are?" y/n grunts

"Who the fuck you think can talk to me like that. If it was someone else i would have put bullets in his brain." Taehyung fired back

Y/n felt shocked. She knew he was serious. The look on his,  he was serious. So he can actually kill someone. Y/n was shocked and still processing. She had deal with this kind of people in past so she knew he wasn’t joking. 

Y/n thoughts get interrupt by Taehyung "why are you here anyway? " Taehyung asked it anyway. Taehyung was so curious, so it just slipped out. Even Taehyung doesn’t know why he was getting so curious about this girl, this was never his thing.

"For fishing, this look like a great pond with lots of fishes. So i just came to fishing. " y/n replied.

Sarcasm hit Taehyung. He now regret asking her this question.

"This is a restaurant so i obviously came here to eat." y/n sarcastically answer making Taehyung annoyed. Y/n walk away without giving him a second glance

Taehyung was watching her walking away from him. Unknowingly he felt empty.
If there was any other person Kim Taehyung wouldn’t have had a second thought before beating the shit out of that person or just shot the person to death 

But Taehyung doesn’t know why he just let her go just like that.

Y/n was doing some office paper works. She still couldn’t forget what is today awhile ago. She pick up her phone and call someone.

"Dohwan i need you to find something for me. And don't tell any of my brothers. " y/n said

Dohwan is loyal to her but still she need to make sure he doesn’t tell anyone. She saw the hate in their eyes for Taehyung and always told her to stay away from him.