𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢

Clara Swan had done a good job avoiding the Cullens at school. Everyday she would make some excuses whenever they tried to approach her and maintained her distance from them. She went to school, did her homework and assignments in the evening, then the rest of the night, she either updated her blog or read books or watched shows.

Clara was a confused soul and she hated it. She couldn't hate Jasper, nor could she hate any of the other Cullens, they were her family and Jasper was her mate. But she couldn't love them either, after they had left, the burden on her was too much. After Jasper had left, her heart had taken so long to patch up that she didn't want to waste all the hardwork for it to be just be broken yet again.

Everyday, Bella left to go to Edward and Clara was left alone in the house. She had never felt so lonely in her life. Every passing day, her disappointment and upset in Jasper decreased and her wish and need to run into his arms increased. She wanted nothing more than to kiss him and cuddle him and wear his hoodie. She wanted to be with Jasper Hale. And she missed the Cullens company.

But Clara was too scared to do so. The first time was already so painful, her heart had just recovered barely from the first blow. Clara didn't think she could survive if it happened a second time. She wouldn't be able to handle the heartbreak and the feeling that her lover abandoned her and their love.

Her fears were the main soul and reason why she was doing such a great job avoiding the Cullens. Especially Jasper. But Clara didn't know. She didn't know how long she could keep up the act, how long would she be able to keep the walls around her heart intact?

ఌꨄఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌ

Seeing Clara Swan avoid him outright and not speak to him ripped every inch and soul of Jasper Hale. He missed her so much and he wanted nothing more than to run to Clara and apologise and explain himself. If only she would give him the time and space and acknowledge him. Jasper hadn't smiled nor laughed at all. He hardly hunted and only did when Alice dragged him out because his eyes had started getting dark.

Never had Jasper regretted more in his life than he did now. He regretted letting Edward get in his head about being a monster. He regretted not running the Clara that night and solving the problem together. He regretted that he wasn't there to protect Clara and that he left her all alone. He regretted everything he did and he hated himself for that.

Jasper Hale and Clara Swan were a heartbroken mess in every way and angle. It was the worst feeling to them. Their broken heart felt like a broken rib, except no one could see the pain. Only they could feel it and only they could understand it. And most of all, only they could fix each other and heal themselves up.

 And most of all, only they could fix each other and heal themselves up