𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

Clara wore a black crop top with a matching black denim jacket, olive green track pants and black converse. Battle day had arrived and she wanted to be in the most comfortable wear as possible. She tied her long brown hair into a messy bun and to complete the look, she put orange sunglasses over her amber eyes.

 She tied her long brown hair into a messy bun and to complete the look, she put orange sunglasses over her amber eyes

"Ready Darlin'?" Jasper wrapped his arms around her from the back. He had on a track suit wanting to be in comfortable clothing like Clara. He had on a dark track jacket with matching pants and an indigo shirt beneath. His honey blonde waves fell over messily.

 His honey blonde waves fell over messily

Clara smiled, nodding. "To kick some ass? Anytime Jaz!!"

Jasper laughed at that and they exited the house. The Cullens all had similar track suit as Clara and Jasper, but more like Jasper. A dark track jacket with blue jeans and a light blue shirt underneath.

 A dark track jacket with blue jeans and a light blue shirt underneath

"Let's get going." Carlisle told and the vampires all nodded before speeding over to the venue where in a few minutes time a 'bloodbath' could arise.

♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎

The Cullens and Clara all waited in line, standing beside one another as they waited for the newborns to show themselves. Jasper tightly squeezed Clara's hand and she smiled, gently squeezing back and kissing his cheek cracking a grin on his face.

Soon after, the newborns revealed themselves from the shadows of the tall forested trees. They all glanced at one another before nodding and separating and charging straight at the newborns.

Clara dodged a kick and slid underneath a jumping newborn. She quickly stood up behind the newborn and put her arms around his neck, ripping it off. The newborn who tried to punch her charged at her but Clara spun away behind him and cracked his body as she wrapped her arms around him.

The wolves soon jumped from the rocks, joining the fight and killing the newborns. A group of newborns all teamed up against Clara and she dodged all their punches by crouching down. She extended one feet out and swung it round, making all the newborns around her lose their balance and fall. Before they could recover, Clara, along with Rosalie's help, tore all their heads off.

"All okay?" Rosalie asked and Clara nodded. They both then ran to different directions, Clara came across a wild newborn. He had a big build and was towering the short girl. He picked her up and spun her around in the air. Clara slammed to the ground and groaned but quickly got up. She jumped high and knee-kicked the big vampire in the guts sending him flying to the ground. She then sat and punched his head so hard, it flew out his body.

Another lady newborn then ran at Clara who kicked her in the air allowing a wolf to jump and tear her head off. Clara looked around and saw Jacob in his wolf form joining along. The two gave each other a small nod before continuing the battle.

More and more kept appearing and Clara could only pray that Bella would be safe and that Edward was enough to protect her. She ran through the field, dodging attacks and tearing off newborns' heads.

A particularly strong one suddenly came from behind her and dragged her to the ground, tightly wrapping his arms around her torso trying to tear it off. Clara and him rolled on the ground as she used her arm strength to prevent him from crushing her. She struggled to wriggle free as they rolled around in the ground and as small cracks started to appear on her porcelain skin. Clara finally let out a cry of pain and exasperation.

This caught the attention of her mate who had just torn off a group of newborns' heads. He turned around searching frantically for his mate until he found her struggling on the ground as a newborn tried to crush her. His eyes didn't miss small cracks appearing on her skin either.

Jasper growled and infuriately ran towards them, he grabbed the newborn by the hem of the shirt and picked him up in the air allowing Clara to slowly get up. Jasper glaring at the newborn before choking him and slamming his head to the ground, ripping it off.

The two glanced at one another, Clara letting him know she was fine before continuing on with the battle. Clara jumped high and grabbed the arms of two newborns who also leapt, she twisted them causing their arms to rip away from their bodies before she threw them over to the wolves who easily killed them off. Clara and Alice teamed up and fought another group of newborns. Alice kicked their guts and wrapped her arms around all 3 of them restricting them while Clara kicked their heads off and punched another incoming newborn.

While Alice ran over to help Esme, Clara and Jacob finished off another group. Suddenly a newborn climbed over Jacob making him deal with her while another chased after Clara who had just torn off another head.
The girl, who didn't have time to attack, quickly ran off as the newborn continued chasing her.

Jasper caught sight of that and ran behind the newborn chasing Clara before he leapt in the air and landed on the back of the newborn sending him to the ground. Jasper tore the newborn's arm off letting out an angry and protective snarl.

The amount of newborns was decreasing and that was good. Clara didn't know how much more energy she'd had and how long she would be able to remain strong. She kicked away 2 of them sending them to the black alpha wolf while she dodged an attack from another and quickly slapped the newborn's head hard with frustration causing it to snap out instantly.

It was almost over. After Clara finished off her last newborn with Esme, the vampires collected all the newborns' and threw them in the large flame which Emmett and Rosalie had started. Once each and every body was thrown into the flames, Clara let out a pant and walked to Jasper, wrapping her arms around him from the side just as he put an arm around her waist and placed a soft kiss on her cheek, then on the side of her head.

Alice had a vision of the Volturi arriving and just then, from the woods Edward and Bella walked out.

The two Swan sisters sent smiles at one another mentally asking if the other was okay and nodding. Clara would have gladly walked over and hugged her sister, but one, she was exhausted and two, she had just used all her strength and she was worried that she wouldn't control and would instead hurt Bella.

It was over. Almost. Just for the
Volturi.

 Just for the Volturi