𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

It was the daytime. Clara, Rosalie and Alice along with Esme were busy preparing for the Graduation Party which was to be held at night.

"Rose, what is this?" Clara asked holding up what she thought to be as a horrible colour combination knitted scarf. It was a faded-ish rainbow colour with some hints of bronze and brown in it.

"Oh that........" Alice trailed off with a frown.

"Carlisle always buys us some graduation gift as a tradition. This is by far, the worst." Rosalie scrunched up here face.

"It was supposed to be better. I don't know why they delivered it to turn like this." Carlisle defended and they laughed.

Bella awkwardly came in. The boys except were off hunting and Bella hardly ever came without Edward's presence. On seeing her, Rosalie gave a curt nod. Clara smiled and sat beside her sister to cool her nerves. She pointed at her sister's hand which was bandaged.

"What happened?"

"Nothing. Jacob kissed me so I punched him." Bella mumbled and Clara laughed.

"You punched a werewolf? That's so cool! I punched Eddie and you punched Jake." Clara deadpanned using her power to temporarily remove the stinging pain Bella was probably feeling.

Bella chuckled and shrugged.
"Emmett thinks I'm going to be a badass newborn. Tough enough to take him on." She said. Clara's smile left her face directly, staring at Bella like she was mad.

"Seriously Bella? You're still determined on turning?" Clara asked praying that what she heard was just her head playing games with her.

Bella bit her lip and nodded. "I know that I'm being stupid alright? Rosalie told me, she told me about her human life and how she came to this life of being a vampire." She said.

"You don't understand-" Clara was cut off by Bella who spoke,

"My human life isn't that great anyways. Being a vampire won't be so bad. I mean, I don't enjoy eating as sleeping so much anyways. And I can live with Edward forever."

"I know. And I get that Bella. I would have also turned in the future still. But you're rushing it Bells. Why can't you wait a few more years? Like get more mature? Or like experience other things?" Clara suggested. Bella shook her head.

"I don't want to wait." Bella stubbornly said and Clara rolled her eyes.

"Bella. You're only looking at the plus sides of being a vampire. Sure, immortal life and enhance power, great and stuff. But what about the simple bliss of human life? You're sacrificing that!! Eating to your heart's desire, sleeping to escape reality and when you're tired, going to the sun to enjoy it and having a family! Once you turn, you cannot have children. Are you willing to sacrifice all that?" Clara asked.

From the other room Rosalie nodded all in agreement. Rosalie and Clara were the only ones who fully understood each other on the matter of being turned without their will. They both understood each other's feelings of how much they had to sacrifice. And they both thought of Bella as a fool for having a choice and yet, choosing to be a vampire. They didn't get it. None of the Cullens did. Jasper wished he had been in Bella's shoes, so did Edward. Carlisle and Esme weren't the happiest about it. Emmett was the only excited one.

Bella's eyes widened at her sister's words. Eating and sleeping, she didn't care much. But a family. Who wouldn't want that? A family of her own with happy children. Edward couldn't give her that but he was always open to her having children. But Bella, how could she be without Edward? She didn't care if she had to sacrifice all these if it meant being with Edward.