one million? help.

wow. it's been so long since i've actually opened up this fanfic. i wrote this when i was twelve, back when lockdown had just begun and i realized twilight was a guilty pleasure of mine. i'm now almost sixteen (old) and honestly, i don't have words to type. my mind is very much blank rn but i kinda wanted to share something that i've been wanting to for quite a while now.

i contemplated for a long time on whether i should delete this fanfic or not. the reason is because as i grew older, i no longer saw this as something or be proud of. it was just a little something i did as a kid and i had this feeling that it was just so poorly done. i guess that's what happens when you write whatever you want as a child and then grow up a bit and realize it wasn't the groundbreaking literature you once thought it was.

but despite all these feelings, i still kept it up. the sole reason for that was because of the many supportive comments i received. it still overjoys me when i read through the comments. i laugh when readers rage at characters. i love when they get excited as well. i absolutely adore the jokes they make. the one where they started naming the random emoticons i put as dividers was also amazing.

and overall, i sort of realized that this fanfiction may not be something i'm too proud of but it was something that i rlly worked hard for at one point of time (i blame this fic for why i'm wearing glasses).

so yeye, i just wanna say—

THANK YOU FOR A MILLION READS OMG SHEKSOEOOW WTF HOW Y WHEN WOWOW I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU SMSMSMSMSMSM AND TQ FOR PUTTING UP WIT DA CIRCUS AHWKWOEO HELP IDK HOW I CAN ECEN EXPRESS MY GRATITUDE AND EXCITE AND HAPPINESS!!!!!

<3