𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡

"Clara did you make the guest list yet?!" Alice chirped from the room.

"I just sent it to Rose!" Clara said from the other room.

"I got it!" Rosalie confirmed.

The others all chuckled in the living room. Clara, Rosalie and Alice had been non-stop planning for the wedding ever since a day after the proposal. It had already been about a month and they were pretty much done. It helped that the 3 didn't need sleep and so they got the work done much faster than a normal human wedding planning. So far, Clara and Jasper decided to have a forest wedding on the same spot where Jasper proposed, finished dress shopping and now, they were done with the invitation lists.
Jasper's only job for the occasion was to choose a specific date and plan the honeymoon trip. The date had to be in such a way that the couple could get married, go to their honeymoon and come back in time for Bella and Edward's wedding.

"They're working hard." Emmett snickered. Carlisle nodded and Esme smiled,
"I remember the time when I was like that too. Planning my dream wedding, I can understand Clara's excitement." She reminisced but added, "I just don't get why Alice and Rose are acting as if they're the ones getting married."

Jasper chuckled at that and the entire house laughed as Alice huffed out loud,

"I'm just excited for Jasper and Clara's wedding!!! I don't want to be the bride!!!"

"No one said you were!!" Rosalie laughed.

(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃(⊃

Clara plopped to the couch beside her husband, laying her head on his shoulder. Jasper smiled and laced her fingers with his, placing a small kiss on her head.

"Tired Darlin'?" He asked. Clara nodded.
"Yep. I mean, I love planning this and all these decoration and online shopping. But it's tiring. Really."

Jasper chuckled. "Well, if it makes you feel any better, the day is going to come soon."

Clara giggled, her eyes shining at the mention of the day approaching nearer.
"So Jaz, I'll take it as you decided on a date?" She asked.

He shrugged in response. "I haven't completely decided it, but there are a few dates in mind. Depending on how many days earlier you want to arrive before Edward's wedding." He explained.
Clara giggled lightly, kissing his cheek.

"Can't believe my fiancé is such a smart man who has strategised everything." She mused and Jasper laughed.

"Darlin', when you tease me like this, I don't understand if it's true or not." He stated and Clara laughed.

"Jaz, I love you. That's that. But, I will say, as intelligent as you are, you're also a quiet a dork."

Jasper raised a brow. "A dork? That's a first someone's called me before." He remarked. Clara shrugged.

"I mean, Jaz, you get all nervous and fidgety. When you asked me to Prom and on a date and when you asked me to be your girlfriend. Even when you proposed!" She explained but smiled, "But you're adorable when you get all nervous like that. I get to see a new side of you."

Jasper laughed, lightly shaking his head. "Then it's good that you're the only one who can make me feel nervous like that."

Clara giggled. "Alright enough of that. What's the date? The very strategic date of our wedding?"

"Well I was thinking that the 15th of July would be good. Edward and Bella are planning to get married on 13th August. We can have our honeymoon for at least a month or so and come back in time for you to help plan Bella's wedding." Jasper explained and Clara nodded in understanding.

A giddy smile spread over her face. "July 15th. That's just 5 days away. I can't wait!!"

Jasper grinned back, kissing her hand. "Neither can I. Are you officially ready to take on Hale as your last name Darlin'?" He asked. Clara nodded.

"Yeah!! Clara Hale! Has a nice ring to it don't you think?" She joked.

The two chuckled lightly and sat in comfortable silence, Clara's head on her fiancé's head and his hands laced with hers.

And as calm as they were, even a stranger wouldn't miss the way their eyes shined and the way they had a giddy smile plastered up on their face. Clara and Jasper were excited. They couldn't wait to be legally married and be husband and wife. They loved each other loads and even 5 days seemed like forever to them at the moment as they sat.

 They loved each other loads and even 5 days seemed like forever to them at the moment as they sat