To Leave Her Home

Y/N POV
The bells rang out. The morning rays had just settled into the van. Everyone was asleep. Everyone but Y/N. You sat up and rubbed your eyes. Hopefully your sleepless night would not show on your face. You looked around the van. Fundy had been up on the wall as the last guard for the night so he was not there. Tubbo had fallen asleep next to you, his cheeks still stained from tears and bruises. You carefully moved him off your shoulder and covered him in his blanket. Wilbur had also fallen asleep sitting up on his bed with thousands of papers around him. He had not given up on trying to find a way to keep you with him, but to no avail. You took his spectacles off his nose slowly and set them with most of the papers on the ground next to your brother's bed.

Finally you saw Tommy, still laying as still as a dead man on his sheets. Your eyes blurred and your throat stung as you hugged his limp figure for probably the last time for years to come. You should let go. You knew you had to. But you couldn't. You just buried your head into your little brother's shirt.
"Please.. Understand. This is for you...Please." You whispered to the unconscious boy. Finally your breathing calmed and you let go. You wiped your tears away quickly. Then exited the van.

Going through the communal chests you packed your armor, potions,maps and notes, and finally your leather notebook. A piece of paper fell out of it. You picked it up. It was the gift you were intending to make for Tubbo and Tommy. You smiled and took a detour. You could see Fundy climbing down from his post. You found the very used and very broken anvil by the rest of the community items. You took out a bright vial and started to work. Fundy came up behind you. You were just finishing up with your little project. He didn't ask what you were doing, he only watched and stood by you. You could tell he was going to miss you. You were going to miss him too. Wilbur may be a good brother and person but he isn't always the best father. Son and Dad weren't too close and you prayed that you leaving would not break what little the two had.

"There. What do you think?"
You said and handed the two objects to your nephew. He held one to his face. They were compasses. They glowed ,with a hint of enchantments , a lilac colour. As he further inspected them he saw that one had
'Your Tommy' engraved boldly on its back. The other had 'Your Tubbo' engraved.
"They're beautiful."
He said. You smiled and wiped your brow then slightly giggled. Fundy looked at his aunt confused. "Don't be sad. I made you something too. Here." You gave your fox eared boy a smooth blue pearl. He looked amazed by it.
"It is the Heart of the Sea. I found it on my adventures before I came to L'manberg.Keep it safe." You explained and Fundy hugged you.
"I won't forget this. I-I won't forget you."
He said. You hugged him back and whispered,
"It's okay. Everyone forgets sometimes. Even the important things."

As they separated the sturdy beat of horse hooves echoed outside their walls. They were here to take you away. You saw that Wilbur and Tubbo were already dressed in uniform and walking to greet their guests. Y/N flew across L'manberg and into the van. You dauned your uniform for what might very well be the final time. Buttoned your collar for the last time. Your eyes became hazy again and you had to sit down. The tears started to stream down your face. You could not control it. You cried for the first time since your mother's death, and it felt painful. This was your home, your family. Finally Wilbur showed up in the doorway and engulfed his little sister in his arms. He held you tightly, rocking back and forth, calming you down. For the first time in years you had broken once again. Gone was the strong woman you had become. For that moment the daring, confident woman was no where to be seen. For a moment he saw the eight year old girl from his past. The little girl who had cried for months after their dear mother died.

Minutes passed and you were able to calmdown. He wiped away your tears.
"Will. How am I going to do this?"
You asked and Wilbur sadly smiled at you.
"Because you, my dear Y/N, are the bravest person I know. If you don't want to I will fight, till the ends of the earth I will fight if you want me to."
He replied. You smiled at him and put something in his hands.
"Please give these to Tommy and Tubbo when I'm... gone."
He looked down. Compasses.
"Of course. Come now ,they are waiting."
He said and they walked out the van. You could see the Dream Team at the gates. You could see Dream as he hopped down off of his horse's saddle. Wilbur stood holding your hand and stepped forward to meet the King.
"I take it that you have read my terms?"
The smooth voice said from behind the mask. You nearly felt drawn to him from the sound. You shook yourself slightly. Get it together.
"Yes we have read your conditions and ,with great difficulty, we"
you stepped in front of your brother and interrupted him,
"I have agreed to your Contract." You said with all the venom you could muster.

Dream's head shifted slightly to the left as he listened to you. He couldn't help it. You captured something inside of him. Probably just curiosity but still it took him by surprise. He straightened himself. "Very well."
He said.
Something interrupted him. You could hear someone running from behind you. Everyone is here but Tubbo...who could that be? Y/N turned to the entrance of L'manberg only to see the one and only Tommy standing , or leaning on Tubbo, with a face full of anger.
"Tommy?"
You said quietly.
He hadn't moved for days now much less walked. Now he was breathing well and only limping. Dream's regeneration potion must have been skillfully made to help him so dramatically.
"Step aside Y/N."
He said lowly.You stepped aside thoughtlessly. Then all hell broke loose.

"DREAM YOU HAVE SOME NERVE SHOWING UP AMD MAKING DEMANDS AFTER WHAT YOU DID YOU COWARDS! ALL OF YOU!"
"Tommy!Tommy wait stop!"
"Tommy woah there!"
Everyone was trying to hold back Tommy. But it did not stop him.
"YOU KNOW WHAT DREAM? YOU KNOW WHAT! LETS HAVE IT OUT! 1v1, YOU AND ME!"
Your little brother shouted to the masked king. Wilbur finally yanked Tommy's shoulder. He forced Tommy to look at him in the eyes.
"Tommy. Calm. Calm down."
But it was too late.

"No Wilbur let the child speak. I'm curious."
Dream said blatantly.
You swatted the lime hoodie man with your feathers.
"Ow."
He chuckled.
"Shut up Dream."
You whispered angrily.Tommy growled and stood mere inches away from the king.
"At dusk. One arrow each. Whoever gets shot, loses. If I win L'manberg keeps their Independence and we keep Y/N."
He declared. Dream laughed and shrugged.
"And if I win?"
He asked. Tommy sighed.
"If you win , Dream , then you get your Contract ,Y/N included...and I will give you both of my discs." Dream laughed and then shook Tommy's hand with his biker gloved one.
"Deal Tommy."
You watched in horror as your brother sealed his fate.
He was going to duel the king.

(Y/N's uniform)

(Y/N's uniform)

BIRTHDAY CHAPTER! And it's super sad. Just my forte. So I hope you will all enjoy this one! A lil more passive. Anyway pls pls pls (as a birthday gift) everyone vote this chapter and comment something! Thank you so so much for the 700 reads! I really appreciate it!And as always I will see you ... IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! Phoenix out.🖤