Plan is Simple

Y/N POV

"Y\N your position is with Technoblade. You two will protect Tubbo until he gives the signal. Then Y/N I need you to keep everyone in that area, no one must leave. This festival is about to get the ending it deserves. This is where we take it all back. Either that, or we get nothing."

Wilbur said as he pointed to the place where the festival would start with a speech from the current president, Schlatt.

Tommy seemed to be on edge, constantly shifting. You sent him a look and he quit it. You yourself felt nervous.
"Will? Are you sure you want to do this?"
You asked. Your older brother was so pale now. Skinnier, almost hollow looking. His hands shook often.
"Of course. I say if we can't have Manberg. No one. No one can have Manberg!"
He said with his old authority.

"Are you sure you're feeling alright? You look so sick."
He smiled.
"Of course I am. I've never been better."
You nodded your head.
"Alright. Let's be the bad guys."

You walked to where Techno was busy in the farm.
"Harvesting potatoes again old man?"
You mused. The pink haired man just chuckled and tossed one at you. You caught it with ease, he almost looked surprised.
"What? Didn't think I'd catch it?"
Again he chuckled.
"Truthfully no. You've improved since we've last seen one another."
You juggled the little potato.
"Yeah well I had a lot of training. With an old friend of yours in fact. Dream."

He whipped around to look at you.
"Is that so?"
He asked and you nodded.
"He is indeed a great warrior. How'd you end up with him? Tommy is definitely not a fan."
You half smiled.
"Yeah. I know. I... gave myself up, became a member of his Team so that L'manberg would have their independence."
Again he looked up, this time sitting down next to you.
"Go on."

You told your old teacher about what you had done done they last spoke. All the villages, the lands you had gone to, how you helped establish L'manberg, your time with the Dream Team and finally your time with Dream.
"You love him don't you?"

He said simply. You stared at him for a moment.
He said it so bluntly.
"It's more complicated than that."
You muttered out. The Blade swung his hoe in his hand.

"No it's not. Y/N ever since you were a little girl you have only looked out for those around you. It's long due that you find happiness. If it's in him then by all means. Tommy should not control that."
You sighed at his words.

He was right.
Of course he was, but you couldn't let Tommy go.
Even now you could not help but imagine his hands wrapped around your waist, his beautiful smile, his shivering touch.

Tubbo ran into the ravine, practically falling through the railings.
"WOAH Woah! Tubbo what's wrong?"
You said to the boy above you.
"It's time! It's time!"
He said rasping.

The group of people look to one another. Then chaos broke out. Latching on armour, sheathing swords, passing axes and shields. You snatched a few potions before they all exited the ravine and started making your way to L'manberg.

The group got to the gates where people were scrambling in, the celebrations starting soon. Techno and you put up your hoods and dispersed into the crowd. Tommy was somewhere , Y/N couldn't recall where though. You walked into the square, a podium where president Schlatt sat.

Quackity his second to his right and an empty chair to his left. You saw Tubbo walk on stage and sit in the vacant seat. Seeing The Ram hybrid Schlatt and Tubbo with his horns ,you could see a resemblance. It made you shudder.

The mic turned on and the crowd silenced. Schlatt drunkenly walked onto the stage and smiled. His shirt was tacky, how did they lose to this mess of a man.

"Thank you everyone for coming out to this momentus occasion. I want to drive home the idea... that this celebration... will be about Manberg... which has been brought forth by my administration. A celebration of democracy...of law...and of the new era of peace."

You felt your blood boiling at his words. A shadow fell across the walls, you looked up and saw Tommy and Wilbur.
What were they doing?
Tommy notched an arrow, You started shuffling through the crowd.
No. No no no.
No no no no.
Techno must have seen you moving and started forward as well. Then the shadows stopped. Wilbur had taken the bow away. You breathed out.

"But first! Tubbo please step forward and address this nation."
The president said. Tubbo walked up to the podium, You unsheathed AshMaker, waiting for the signal. But it never came.

Instead Schlatt tossed Tubbo to the ground and tied him up.
"Now citizens... the boy before you ... do you know what he has done? To this nation? Nothing good."
The drunken man said into the mic. Your eyes widened as you stared at your Tubbo.
Techno was shoving his way through the crowd, Schlatt saw him.

"Technoblaadde... long time no see? Come up here."
The president said. Techno jolted to a stop and Y/N watched in horror as he was pulled by the soldiers up onto the stage.
"Ah now Technoblade we go back a long way. I need you to do a favour for me."
Schlatt said while you started forward. You pushed past all sorts of people.
"Kill him Techno. Kill him or you're next."

The president's words traced your body. You knew that Techno cared for no one...
...he would kill Tubbo.
"NO! TECHNO PLEASE! HE'S JUST A CHILD!"
You screamed as you threw an ender eye.
You watched as your vision spiralled from in the crowd to right in front of Techno.

But you were a second too late. Your old teacher sighed and let the piercing firework loose.
The explosion caught you, Tubbo, Quackity and Schlatt in its flame. You felt your wings flame into  scorching pain. Your vision was still shaking as you saw Techno turn to the crowd.

He cocked his fireworks and shot. The crowd screamed in panic and starting rampaging, trying desperately to get away from the death.
You crawled to where Tubbo lay still. His right side of his face was completely scorched, the smell of burning flesh filled your nose.
No no no.

You pulled a bandage out and plastered his skin as best you could.
Your wings were still slightly burning and the pain cut into you. You felt as each feather crackled.
Eventually you somehow put them out.

Quackity, Sapnap's fiancé, was the first to see Tommy.
"It's Tommy! GUARDS! SOLDIERS ! GET HIM!"
The man shouted. You whipped around to see your little brother's silhouette in the distance.
Oh no.

New Chapter! Going onto the action. Please leave votes and comments! I have also made my own book filled with a few art pieces I've done in the past so please go give it some love. I will see you... IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! Phoenix out.🖤