The Main Event.

You woke up in the air.
"AAAAH!"
You screamed out seeing the floor becoming bigger and bigger. For a second you forgot about your wings. A few feet above the ground you managed to stop you fall and land unscathed. You heard thuds to your left and your right. George and Sapnap landed without scratches.
Must be the magic.
You looked up to see the glinting purple dome that BadboyHalo had created. Next you heard a thud in front of you. The Man in the Mask landed and immediately started running.

Sapnap started yelling after him,
"COME HERE DREAM! COME HERE!"
George followed pursuit as well as Y/N. They tackled him but he slipped out and started to run again. George and Sapnap started to run after him. You had a different plan.

You ran to your right. You started gathering wood, made yourself a wooden sword, axe and pick axe. You then leapt into a cave entrance. You started gathering stones , upgrading your gear and eventually you started to collect iron ores.
"AAAAH!"
Sapnap screamed somewhere close by.
Damn it.
Dream must have gotten some sort of gear. You hurriedly stuffed the iron into the furnace and started smelting iron swords for your team.
"Y/N HE'S DESTROYING US!"
George shouted in the field above you.
"COME HERE GEORGE!"
Dream shouted. His voice at that volume, that demanding, sent you into a nervous wreck.
Focus, focus.
"COME TO ME BOYS!"
You shouted. George and Sapnap fell down your hole and grabbed the iron gear.
"Thanks!"
Sapnap gave you a quick squeeze and jumped out. George saluted you and started after Dream. They made you smile.

You made your own gear. Fully stacked you glinted with iron. You looked good, of course you did. You ventured out and into the jungle nearby. You weaved through vines and tall grass. Then something deep black startled you.
A broken portal.
You scurried to its chest. Some more obsidian, perhaps enough to open the portal, an apple with a golden casing, and a saddle. You took the loot before killing some nearby sheep for food. Distant screams from the boys were heard. You could see your two iron soldiers fighting with a half iron half gold King. You saw Dream run towards his left. Not far from where he was heading was a big cave entrance.
If he found lava...
you quickly pulled out your buckets and the obsidian you had found. The portal bursted into lilac swirls. You hopped in. Shouting to your boys you said,
"BEAT HIS LIMBS!"
before fully teleporting.

Dream POV

I ran and dug into a wall. Sapnap and George ran past my hole and into the cave. When they were gone he ran back out and headed for the desert.
"HE'S NOT HERE!"
I heard George scream. I laughed to myself and kept running. I kept my food stock up, then spotted a ruin temple.
Yes.
I climbed down, trying to set off the trap. Flint and steel, an obsidian blob and two mounds of diamonds.
Hell yeah.
I started climbing up but as I stood on the main floor, Sapnap and George charged in.
"AAAAAH PLEASE! PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!"
"NOT TODAY DREAM!"
George screeched out. I quickly put a crafting table and moulded a pure diamond sword. As the sword twirled in my gloved hand Sapnap halted and fell in the sand. George's mouth fell open.
"Come here boys! Let's play!"
I shouted chasing the two down. I could not help but feel that I was forgetting something. I slashed Sapnap across the back and Sapnap fell unconscious. George shuffled through the sand circling me. I simply smirked and sent the diamond sword straight at George. It hit the blue shirt square in the chest. The magic surrounding the Team did not allow the sword to kill George, but rather put him into a brief coma.

"YESSS! LETS GO!! WOOOOOOO!"
I shouted to no one in particular. I started jogging to the cave entrance, and crawled down. I did not have much time. They would wake up soon.
Finally I found a small lava pool. I started to make the portal frame.
"HE'S IN HERE! GEORGE COME. ON!"
I heard Sapnap and my head snapped to the opening above me. I saw the two glinting in the lava light. I placed my last obsidian and the portal burst into swirls.
"NO! GET. HIM. SAPNAP. Your butt is in my way!" "I'm trying!"
The two shouted at one another. I laughed loudly,
"BYE!"
And with that I teleported to the nether.