Chapter 1

"There is no place in the world I rather be than with you," I told the chocolate eyed Latina.

"Stop," she replied, giggling at the words that just came out of my mouth.

"Stop what?" I asked. I moved closer to her, instantly wrapping my arms around her waist. "Stop holding you in my arms?" I planted a sloppy kiss on her forehead before continuing. "Stop giving you the best kisses? Or do you want me to stop tickling you?" I questioned before tickling.

"L-laur-ren," she stuttered through the giggles. "S-stop p-pleas-e," she spitted out.

I stopped tickling her and wrapped my arms back around her waist. "God Camz, you're so fucking adorable. Do you know that?" I asked my little Cuban before kissing her delicate lips passionately.

"I think a few people might have mentioned it to me."

"You're mine," I whispered with a goofy smile planted on my lips. "You're really mine," I repeated to myself.

"Yours?" She questioned. "I think you might be mistaking me with someone else. I belong to that boy who owns that taco truck down the street," she teased.

"Oh? Is that so, Karla Jauregui?"

I watched as she scrunched up her nose at the name. "You know I hate that name."

"Well you better start liking it because I was planning to give our first born that name."

"Is that so?" She asked raising her eyebrow. "And what if our first born is a boy?"

"Then Karlos."

She laughed at my reply. "We'll see."

"I think we should have two babies. One little Camila and one little Lauren."

"We could take your brother up on his offer," she suggested.

"I don't really want my brother to be the father and the uncle of my children."

"Well we have a lot of time to come up with a decision, but I definitely want a baby Lern Jergi in my life."

"Whatever my baby wants," I laughed. I kissed the scar in the corner of her eye. A scar she got from rolling out of her bed and cutting her face on the corner of her desk.

Silence filled the room as we laid tangled together in the hotel bed. I traced little circles around her back as I felt her heart beat against mine.

"Lauren?" Camila finally spoke, ending the silence.

"Yeah Camz?"

"How do you think our parents are going to react when they find out we got married without them there?"

"I think," I started, taking a deep breathe as I tried to figure out what exactly I want to say. "I think they'll be pissed," I shared. "But it's not like they are against us being with each other. There's also the fact that were only 18, but ultimately I think they'll be mad that we didn't tell them beforehand."

"What about the girls?"

"They're the ones that wanted us to get married since we became fifth harmony. They will be pissed that we didn't have them to be the bridesmaids, especially Dinah.

"Can we have a real wedding?" She asked. "Like, one with flowers and cake and family and the girls?"

"I'd like that," I responded, giving the younger girl a reassuring smile.