Chapter 16

Everyday for the rest of the week was relatively the same. No one was successful at putting the head back onto Ashtyn's headless Normani doll, but after a few minutes of Googling, Camila and I were able to find Ashtyn a new one.

Eric and Will came to us about adding a second leg to this reunion tour. Normani and Dinah agreed as soon as the offer came to us. Ally was a little hesitant at first, but after a night of thinking over it, she agreed. As for Camila and I, we're still indecisive.

I can tell in Camila eyes that she wants a second leg to happen, but she tells me otherwise. She told me whatever my decision is, is her decision too. No pressure, Lauren.

Music is my passion. I still want to peruse music as a career, but it's not exactly logical with two children. One of the reasons as to why Fifth Harmony ended was because Camila and I wanted to be there for the girls while they live a normal life.

In other news, Ally turned another year older on Tuesday. She didn't care much for turning 27, but the way I see it is she's just another year closer to the grave.

We took her to Waffle House after the show just like she requested. Her, Dinah, and Normani were able to make waffles and grits. They turned it into a contest and used the twins as their judges.

The look on their faces as they tried to eat it was priceless. It was better than giving a baby a lemon.

Tonight we are having a real party for her. Ally thinks only the girls and Camila and I's families are going to be there, but little does she know, we flied her family and her fiancée, Troy out to celebrate.

"Mommy, I want that cake," Ashtyn said, pointing at a picture of a princess cake.

"That cake is ugly," Kayne spoke up.

"Your face is ugly."

"You just call mommy ugly," Kayne said, widening her eyes. "Mommy, Ash call you ugly," Kayne tattled.

"No," Ashtyn said, looking up at Camila as she shook her head. "Mommy is prettier than any pincess in the whole world," Ashtyn added, holding her arms out wide.

"You're so cute, Ash," Camila cooed, kissing Ashtyn's head repeatedly.

"I'm cute too, mommy," Kayne spoke up, batting her long eyelashes.

"You're cute too, Kay," Camila agreed.

"Mommy," Ashtyn said, getting Camila's attention. "You need this cake," Ashtyn said, pointing to another cake.

Camila looked down at the page before locking eyes with me. "You're right, Ash," Camila said, never breaking eye contact.

I peered down at the page Ashtyn and Camila were talking about. The cake was covered in blue and green polka dots with a block and pair of baby booties on it.

My eyes moved back up to Camila's dark golden brown ones. Her bottom lip was clenched between her teeth.

"Camz, that's a baby shower cake," I pointed out.

"I know what it is Laur," she nodded.

"You need to be pregnant for a baby shower."

"I know."

"Is there something you're not telling me?" I asked, raising one eyebrows.

"Nope," she answered, shaking her head.

"Camz..."

"Laur," she mocked.

"Is there something you want to talk about?"