Chapter 22

"I am here with the lovely ladies of Fifth Harmony and one little jaguar," the interviewer smiled at the camera. "How are you ladies?"

"Hi."

"Hungry."

"Hey!"

"Tired."

I pouted at Camila's response of being tired and gently brushed my hand over hers.

"So you girls are currently killing it on the Reflection Reunion Tour with a sold out tour in the matter of minutes," she started. "What would you say has been the best part of this tour and how has this tour differ from the others?"

"We have definitely stepped up our choreography despite being broken up for two years. Our vocals are also a lot stronger and we made sure to have more time with our fans during meet and greet."

"Having two little youngins running around everywhere has definitely been a lot of fun. There's never a dull moment," Dinah added as she bounced Ashtyn on her knee.

"She's beyond cute," the blonde hair, blue eyed interviewer said as she looked over at Ashtyn.

"Thank you," Camila and I said in unison before laughing at each other.

"What is it like having two toddlers running around back stage?" She asked.

I took the mic out of Ally's hand before answering. "It definitely adds to the craziness because we constantly have to have our eyes on them, or else they'll be in a million different things," I giggled. "But it's also a lot of fun having them on tour with us."

I looked over at Ashtyn who was smiling goofy at the camera.

"The girls must be having a blast with having both of their moms with them everyday. Has there been any discussion on what you're doing for their fourth birthday?"

"Bouncy place! Bouncy place! Bouncy place!" Ashtyn chanted as she jumped up and down.

"Nothing has been finalized yet, but it looks like we might be going to a bounce place," I giggled at my over excited toddler.

The test of the interview went by smoothly. Most of the questions asked were sent in by fans. It was nice to have an interview where Camila and I's relationship wasn't brought up.

"Are we going to tell them right now?" Camila asked, looking over at me.

"Do you want to?" I questioned.

"We have an hour before we need to be ready for sound check. It won't take us that long and I think it will be better if we tell them sooner rather than later.

"Then let's go tell them," I said, grabbing a hold of her hand.

Camila and I gathered the girls who were chasing each other around the coffee table. We took them across the hall to an empty dressing room and led them over to the ugly plaid couch.

"Girls, mommy and I have to tell you something," I said, sitting down on my knees in front of them with Camila.

"We be big sissies?" Ashtyn asked with a wide grin on her face.

I look over at Camila, unsure of the answer of that question.

"Why do you always look at me whenever that question comes up?" Camila asked, turning her head to look at me.

"I don't know, you could always be fucking Dinah while I'm asleep."

"Ooo," Kayne said, her eyes widening.

"Bad mama," Ashtyn scolded.

"Money missy," Kayne said, sticking out her hand.

I looked at the girls before looking at my chocolate-eyed wife.