Chapter 17

"So when exactly are we going to clean up this mess?" Camila asked, climbing over one of the cardboard boxes.

"I say we just give everything away," I replied honestly as I tried to climb over a box.

"Yeah, I don't think so."

"Why not? It's not like we need any of this," I said, finally making it to the couch.

"Because majority of these boxes belong to the girls, I refuse to get rid of anything.

"Camz, they don't need another seven boxes of toys or two more beds or anymore clothes," I told her truthfully. "They have more than enough."

"I guess you're right," she sighed as she made her way over to me.

"I know I'm right," I acknowledged, kissing her on the forehead lightly.

"Oh do you now?"

"Mhm," I nodded my head confidently. "I know everything."

"That's impossible, Laur."

"Nothing is impossible."

"A lot of things are impossible," she replied.

"Then give me a few examples," I said crossing my arms across my chest."

"Okay," she said, sticking her tongue out of the side of her mouth as her brain started to think. "Well, no one will ever be able to touch their right elbow with their right hand or their left elbow with their left hand," she started. "Also, it's impossible to born with pink eyes."

"I guess you're right," I said, kissing her lips lightly.

"I'm always right."

"I still know more than you though," I pointed out, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Oh? And what do you know that I don't?" She asked, raising one eyebrow.

"I know that my mom is crazy, and I know that we still haven't had a proper wedding like you've always dreamed of, and finally, I know that both you and I both have baby fever."

"Well, I can't exactly disagree with the first statement, but I still want my fairytale wedding," she admitted.

"And I promise I'll give it to you," I said, kissing her sweet lips.

"But whoever said I had baby fever?" She protested.

"Really Camz?" I asked, tilting my head sideways. "Everyone knows you'll end up stealing someone's baby if you don't get pregnant with your own."

"Okay, I'll admit that I wouldn't mind adding another baby to the Jauregui and Cabello family tree, but I never said anything about wanting to be pregnant again."

"Then how would we have another baby."

"You could always be the carrier," she suggested.

"You know I can't do that, Camz," I said, pushing a loose strand of hair out of her eyes.

"I know, but I'm afraid I'll have complications again like I did with the twins."

"Every pregnancy involving multiples are going to be more high risk than just only being pregnant with one," I admitted. "Yeah, they were in the NICU for two weeks, but they're perfectly healthy."

"Kayne has asthma," she acknowledged.

"Lots of people on this world have asthma, Camz. It's exactly something we could have prevented her from having."

"What are we going to do if I get pregnant with twins again?"

"If you were to get pregnant with twins again than I would ship my ass off to Hawaii while you raised our four children," I joked.