Chapter 21

"Mama, wake up," a high-pitched voice said, poking my cheek.

"What's wrong?" I yawned as I opened my eyes to see my green-eyed three-year-old in front of me.

"Mommy go crazy!" She exclaimed. "It scary."

"It's scary?" I asked, sitting up up on the coach.

"Yes," she nodded.

"How is it scary?" I questioned as I stretched.

"Look," she said, pointing at Camila who was kissing Kayne on the head repeatedly.

"Mommy always gives you and sissy kisses," I replied.

"No, come look," she said, tugging on my hand.

"Okay, okay, I'm coming."

I stood up and shuffled my way to the front of the bus, following Ashtyn.

Camila had a grin on her face as soon as she met my eyes. She let go of Kayne's cheeks and pulling me into her body.

"Good morning beautiful," she smiled before kissing me.

"Morning," I replied.

"I love you so fucking much," she said. "Did you know that?"

"I love you too, baby," I smiled lightly.

She seems overly happy and extra clingy. In the mornings she often looks drained from last nights events and not falling asleep till four in the morning.

"See, crazy," Ashtyn said as she climbed into the booth.

"Camz, are you okay?" I asked cautiously.

"I'm wonderful," she smiled widely before kissing me again.

"Are you sure? You seem overly happy?"

"Is there something wrong with being happy?" She asked, tilting her head to the side.

"No, no, of course not," I reassured. "But most days you're cranky in the morning."

"I just woke up in a great mood," she smiled before removing her grip from around me.

I quit questioning her and took a seat across from the twins. One thing I've learned about Camila over the years is how hard it is for her to keep a secret from me, but you can't push her for an answer.

"Camren, Erik is in his bus looking for you," Dinah stated as she walked through the front lounge.

"Can you watch the twins while Lauren and I talk to him?" Camila asked, setting the plate of chocolate chip pancakes in front of the girls.

"Sure," Dinah said, grabbing a pancake off the plate.

I slipped on my flip flops before following Camila outside.

Today is the day that we tell Will and Erik about our plan for the second leg, and I'm beyond nervous.

It's like taking the nerves I had from my audition on X-Factor and multiplying them a hundred times.

"Are you okay?" Camila asked, peering over at me.

"A little nervous, but I'll be fine," I reassured her, grabbing ahold of her hand.

"Why are you nervous?" Camila asked as she led us to Will and Erik's bus.

"I guess you could say I'm nervous about the outcome of our decision."

"I'm nervous too baby, but we're in this together."

"Forever," I stated.

"Forever," she agreed, kissing the side of my face.