Chapter 13

"Play time! Play time! Play time!" Ashtyn chanted, her little body jumping up and down on the queen size bed.

"Bed time! Bed time! Bed time!" I said, pulling the three year old off the bed and into my arms. I held her close to me, giving her an abundant of kisses.

"Mama," she squealed, trying to squirm out of my grip.

"I love you," I said, giving her one last kiss on the forehead before dropping her on the bed.

"Love you," she reciprocated before standing back up on the bed. "Play time! Play time! Play time!" Ashtyn continued, jumping back on the bed.

"Lauren, how much sugar did you give my child?" Camila asked, coming out of the adjoining bathroom with a sleepy Kayne.

"I didn't give her anything," I said, holding my hands up in defense. "Will is the one who watched them tonight. God only knows how much sugar he fed them."

"They have Will wrapped around their finger," Camila laughed before tucking Kayne under the covers.

"Alright little monkey, bed time," I demanded, pulling her off the bed again.

"I'm a monkey," she smiled before making obnoxious monkey sounds into my ear.

"Camz, come take your monkey child," I said, walking over to Camila and handing off the rambunctious toddler.

"Mommy, I'm a monkey," Ashtyn smiled, wrapping her arms around Camila's neck.

"Well little monkey, it's time for bed," Camila said, kissing her lightly on the cheek before placing her next to her twin sister.

"I don't want to," she giggled.

"You better go to sleep or the tickle monster is going to have to come," I teased.

"I'm asleep," she said, pulling the covers up and closing her eyes shut.

"I love you," Camila said, kissing the already sleeping Kayne and then Ashtyn. "Now go to sleep for real little missy."

"I'm a monkey, mommy," Ashtyn corrected, her emerald eyes still shut.

"Goodnight little monkey," she said before walking over to me with a smirk on her face. "You have twenty minutes until I better find you outside my hotel door wearing that bikini I like on you," she whispered into my ear, grabbing ahold of my ass tightly before walking out of my hotel room.

My cheeks started to turn a bright cherry color as the corner of my lips instantly went up. The little things this girl is able to do to me is what drives me completely insane.

I walked over to my bag, pulling out the only American oriented bathing suit I brought with me. I walked into the bathroom, changing into my bathing suit before throwing the t-short and shorts back on. I tied my hair up into a messy bun and stared at my semi-tanned completion in the mirror. I look like shit.

"Mama," a high pitched voice called out.

I exited the bathroom to find Ashtyn sitting up wide awake.

"What's wrong, Ash?"

"I can't sleep," she pouted.

"Oh really?" I asked, making my way over to the queen size bed. "And why can't you sleep."

"Lay with me," she said, patting the spot in the bed next to her.

"I can't," I relied, taking a seat on the edge of the bed.

"Why?"

"Mama is going to go out for a little, but Aunty DJ is going to watch you and I'm sure she'll lay with you.