14

I want to cry, at him for 'explaining' how I am, and I say, "I don't think anyone can be that bad. If anything it sounds like she was misunderstood. And Lila was in my last class. She seems like she lies. A lot. And have you ever seen any evidence of what she claims Marinette did?" He just says, "Well, no, but..." I cut him off and say, "but nothing. If there is no proof of it, then you can't just take one person's side. And I bet that you know that Lila lies but you don't want to be an outcast, or different. To me, it sounds like Marinette left. Not get kidnapped or kill her self. It sounds like this Lila girl made her life so miserable that she left everything just to get away from her."

Suddenly, the bell rings, and I get up, heading to my next class. Adrien and Nino run after me, considering that they both have the same class as me for the next two periods. I get in there, and take my seat. They sit next to me and I just roll my eyes. I sit in class, ignoring them.

Suddenly, towards the end of class, I hear people gasp in the hall, and I look up. Out of no where, Tony comes into the room. I just slouch in my chair, knowing I'm going to be in trouble. He says hi to the teacher, and she begins to make herself look "better" than she already does. It is pretty obvious that she likes him.

The students begin to freak out, and try to talk to him, or take a picture of him. He comes up to my table and Adrien and Nino look amazed, and I just put my head down. He says, "Hey Marinette." I look up at him and see the smirk on his face. I put my head in my hands and say, "Hello Dad." He looks surprised for a second, but soon washes it off of his face. Everyone in the room looks bewildered.

Tony says, "You keep on telling everyone that your last name isn't connected to me. Why?" I look at him, and say, "I hate attention. And most likely now everyone will want to be my friend. And all of them will be fake except for the ones that I already have." I stand up, and grab my bag. "Are we still gonna go to lunch?" He smiles, and I know he is planning something.

"You know, I was thinking of just eating here. With you. Just so then everyone knows that I'm your dad." I just shake my head and go up to him, giving him a hug. I pull away after a second and say, "What ever." He pulls out a chair and sits down, sitting down in the open chair next to me. Adrien and Nino both sit down, being very careful. I roll my eyes and say, "he isn't gonna hurt you. He's just a big iron teddy bear. He is also pretty protective of me. And always make sure that if you want something unhealthy, buy it. His entire fridge is full of fruits, vegetables, and water. His freezer only has chicken and fish in it, along with ice. But, he makes up for it with buying a cheesecake and making me almost die."

He tenses, and says, "not funny. And Pepper bought that cake." I just roll my eyes and look at him. Everyone is looking at us, and I say, "Go away." And they all listen, sitting down in their seats. After a few minutes, the bell rings, and everyone gets up, snapping a picture and walking out. Adrien walks next to me and asks, "have you met all of the avengers?" I nod, and say, "yeah. Tony wasn't home when I had the reaction and so Friday told him, and he flew out of the meeting he was in with them. Then, the day after it happened they all came over and we talked."

He just shakes his head in astonishment, and I walk a little faster. Tony comes up close to me, putting his hand on my shoulder. I shrug it off and hug myself. I begin to zone out, and ignore all of the people in the hallway around me. Suddenly, someone puts their hand on my shoulder from behind, and I go into self defense mode. I grab their arm, twisting it, and fling them over my shoulder so then they are on their back. I hear them groan in pain, and I look down to see the person in front of me. "I'm so sorry Peter." I help him stand up and he just laughs. "No it's fine." I still feel bad and he must be able to see it, cause he gives me a hug. "It's alright. I'm a super." He whispers in my ear, making me laugh.

Tony looks at me and says, "When did you learn that?!?" I just shake my head and say, "a story for another time." He looks shocked and we enter the cafeteria. I go to my normal table, and Ned and Mj are already there, sitting down. They don't see Tony, until he sits down next to me and Peter sits down on my other side. "Wait, is that Tony Stark?!?" Ned asks. I shrug, and say, "I like to keep secrets." They look at me, and Mj says, "so he is your dad?" I nod, and Tony smirks.

I go into my bag, and pull out my lunch of fruits and a salad. I begin to eat it, and soon Alya and Nino come over, sitting down across from Adrien, next to Mj. Tony looks at me, me being visibly tense, and he puts a hand on my back. I suddenly lose my apatite, and say to Tony, "Do you want to finish this? I'm not hungry anymore." He nods, and grabs it, taking a big bite out of the watermelon.

Alya looks at me, and says, "You lied to me." I look up at her and say, "Yeah. Before today no one knew he is my dad. Cause then I could have known if someone was a real friend or fake friend. Now, the only friends that are my real ones, are these three." I point to Mj, Ned and Peter.

She says, "Well I hate being lied to." I look at her, and ask, "who's your best friend?" She simply replies with, "Lila Rossi. You know her, Mr. Stark. You saved her life then had a dinner for her, then you two became close."

He looks confused, and says, "I have never met or even heard of someone named Lila Rossi." Alya looks surprised, and asks, "She lied to me?" And he nods, and says, "I just searched her up with my glasses. I went into her phone, and my contact, along with other famous people's contacts, are not in there. It sounds like she lies to you, and everyone else. Sorry sweetheart." He says the last word condescendingly, and I try not to laugh.

She looks sad, then says, "I should have listened to Marinette."