23

I stare at myself in the mirror, and I feel too pretty. Too perfect. It is a long burgundy dress, with a leg slit and off the shoulder sleeves. The heals are a beautiful sliver that wrap around my leg up to about mid shin. I have on a cute little necklace that is sliver with a small M hanging on the chain.

My hair is crimped, and it is halfway up into a silver clip. A few loose strands hang around my face, and it makes it look better. I have on matching eyeshadow, and long eyelashes with eyeliner. I also have on dark lipstick, that perfectly matches my dress and eyeshadow. My nails are painted nude, and I actually feel beautiful for the first time in awhile.

I nod to myself, and grab my phone and wallet, putting it in the dress pockets. I walk down the stairs and see Tony standing there in a suit, next to him is Pepper. She is wearing a sparkling rose gold dress that has noodle straps and fits her figure perfectly. Her makeup is simple and natural. She has on matching heels and her hair is up in a bun. Tony's suit is just plain black but is obviously expensive and fancy.

I smile at the couple and come up next to them, giving each of them a hug. "You look beautiful Marinette." Pepper says, and I thank her. I ask, "Why are you guys dressed up?" Tony answers by saying, "We are coming to the dance too. They asked for supervisors and surprisingly, most of the Avengers signed up. They are all outside." I chuckle, and ask, "Can I try flying? I haven't yet and I want to." He shrugs, and I let disguise fall, showing my true form. I smile, and run outside, seeing several of the avengers out there conversing.

They look at me, and I spread my wings, stretching them and flapping them softly. I feel the strength pulsing through them, and I flap harder, trying to get off of the ground. I get a few feet up, and begin to fly forwards and in different directions. I laugh as I fly higher, feeling completely free and comfortable and me for the first time ever. I get above the clouds and watch the sun slowly going beneath them.

I smile as I feel peaceful, and dive down at full speed towards the house. I spread my wings out about ten feet above the ground, and slowly lower myself onto the ground. I smile at Tony, and I must look crazy cause everyone laughs. Sam, aka the falcon, comes up to me and pats my back laughing. "Feels good doesn't it?" I nod, and spread them out again, about to take off, but I hear a car turning down the road, and I put up the disguise again. I compose myself, and everyone gives me a questioning look.

"Peter is almost here. With his aunt. They just turned down the road." "You can hear them?" Bruce asks, and I nod. "I'm super-human. A Titan. I can hear better than I used to. I can also see better. Microscopically. It's kinda cool. But also kinda distracting at times. Oh well." He makes an 'o' shape with his mouth, and soon Peter's aunt's car comes into view. I turn around and smile as they both get out of the car, and I go up to him, giving him a hug.

I kiss his cheek and he blushes as he looks at my complexion. His heart rate picks up and I have to force myself not to laugh. I look at May and give her a hug, greeting each other. I look at Peter and slightly blush as I take in his outfit. He is wearing dark navy blue pants, and a white dress shirt. His tie is sliver, matching my accessories. His suit jacket is blue too, and he looks like a young Tony. He did his hair, and he looks good.

"Alright, I'll see you kids later. Bye." May says, and waves goodbye to all of us. She calls out to Peter, "If she tries to leave your side then use your spider stick thing on her so then she can't leave." We all laugh as she drives away, and turn towards the huge group. I say to Peter, "Guess what? I can fly." He smiles back at me, and says, "that's cool. Can you take me sometime?" I nod, and we all start into an easy conversation.

Soon, 2 limos pull up to the house, and we all get in, heading towards the school. The limo I'm in has about 8 seats, and the people I'm sitting with are Peter, Tony, Pepper, Thor, Loki, Natasha, and Bruce. The other limo has Steve, Sam, Vision, Wanda, Clint, Scott, Steven, and surprisingly, Nick Fury.