19

Just wanted to say thanks for 500 views!!! And sorry for not updating. I was on vacation. Ok... onto the story.
————————

Suddenly, a portal opens and Dr. Strange comes in, and grabs Tony and Bruce. I recognize where the portal opened up to, and I open up several more, putting people back to where they belong. I put Loki in space, (Thor is with the guardians of the galaxy) and I leave everyone else in their part of the compound. I let my disguise fall, and I show my true form once again. I open up a portal and step through so then I am in an alleyway close to where they are fighting Squidward and the big rock dude.

I look at the outcome of the fight, and sigh, knowing that I'm going to have to save Dr. Strange. I wait in the shadow of the alleyway, and watch as they go onto the ship to save the time dude. I roll my eyes and open up another portal, falling into the ship right behind Peter and Tony. They don't notice me, and I silently sigh. I say next to there heads, "what's the game plan boys?" Peter jumps and turns around, shooting a bunch of webs at me. I rap my wings around my body, and the webs slide to the ground.

"Don't. I'm on your side. I promise. I want to save this time dude just the same as you do. Watch and learn boys." I jump down behind the child of Thanos and look at him closely. Even though he is the enemy, the thought of having to kill him breaks my heart. I begin to tear up, and I tap his shoulder. He turns around, and places 5 of the spikes on me. I just roll my eyes and gently tap each of them, making them crumble into dust. He goes wide eyed, and I whisper, "I'm more powerful than you, and all of the infinity stones combined. Just don't try. And I'm sorry." I gently place my hand on his shoulder, and he's added to the layer of dust on the floor.

I touch all of the spikes poking into the doctor, and they dissolved too. I reached my hand out to the doctor, but he yelled, "Don't touch me!" I sighed and placed my hand on his cheek, making him lower to a standing position. I immediately drop my hand once he is up right.

"I promise you I am on your side." He stares into my eyes, and asks, "What are you?" I smile and say, "so many answers to that one question." Suddenly Peter is at my side and Tony on my other. They grab each of my arms and I just roll my different colored eyes.

"What do you not get about me being on your side? I killed the bad guy and saved you Dr. Strange. I didn't kill Mr. Big Brain and Sticky fingers when I snuck up behind them. What else can I give you guys?" The spider mask eyes squint, and he says, "I still don't trust you. Answer the doctor's question." I roll my eyes and say, "I am a guardian. A Titan. The most powerful thing ever. I am more powerful than all of the infinity stones combined."

I slightly squint my eyes, and continue saying, "I hold life and death in my hands. Creation and destruction. I am the most powerful weapon ever. I'm still not entirely sure what I am, but I know that I will never die, and I can never be killed. I also know that Loki is terrified of me, and will obey my every command. I will look like this forever. And the worst thing is that you don't even recognize me, Peter. And that it is impossible to hate anyone or anything. When I was still mortal, I hated so many people. But then less than twenty-four hours ago I did the only thing that I could do to make it so then Thanos doesn't win. I made myself become like this. I let go of everything. Just so then you don't turn into ash, or doctor strange, or half of the avengers. I have seen the future, and I am doing my best to prevent it."

Peter asks, "How do you know my name?" I smile at him and put up the disguise. "Hello, my name is Marinette Dupain-Cheng. I have also been known as Marinette Stark." His mask pulls away from his face, and shock is completely written across his face. The metal hand is taken off of my shoulder, and Iron-Man says, "I guess you weren't kidding when you said a lot can change in a night." He takes a step back, and him and the doctor go and talk.

"So, you are a Titan-goddess thing. Cool." Peter says, trying to contain his shock. I smile as my heart throbs for the boy that I full-heartedly love. I let my true form show, and he takes in a deep breath. "I know. I'm beautifully creepy." He laughs, and nods. "Sorry to break it to you, but yeah. That explains it. So, besides the fact that we are probably gonna die from a huge purple dude, what about the evil people from your old class?"

I giggle, and it sounds angelic somehow. The way my voice slightly changed to sound perfect makes me feel too perfect. Too immortal. I think about them for a second, and when I think of them I can't bring myself to hate them. I truly love them. Which I want to hate, but I can't. It is impossible for me to hate anything about anyone. Even myself.

I say, "I can't hold a grudge against someone when it is impossible for me to hate them.  That's what is apart of this. Of my curse, yet blessing. I can't hate. I have to love everyone to my full content. Obviously there are different types of love, and different ways I feel about people, but I still love all of them. Even the ones that truly hate me, and the ones that hurt me so much. I don't have a hateful bone in my body. Literally."

"So, to answer your question, Peter, we let them live their lives until they are old and die. I'm sure I'll visit them again someday, or talk to them again. I might even go back to Paris for a few weeks. Just to clear things up then disappear again, or fake my own death. I don't know. But, I will stay around till everyone I love dies. Then I will disappear. I will be a myth. A definition of a fairy tale. I don't know."

It was quiet for a second, and Tony and Steven just finished their argument. Tony says to Peter, "kid, are you alright?" Peter slightly nods, and Tony gently taps each of his shoulders his one of his hands. "Alright. You are an avenger now." He walks away, and Peter puts on a brave face. Now we wait.

About twenty minutes later, we get close to a planet that I recognize as Titan. The planet I was on not very long ago. "I think we are here." I say, and everyone turns towards the big window. I look into the future, and see that we are going to crash. Tony notices soon, and tells Peter to help. We run into a big structure, and we realize that we aren't gonna land smoothly. Dr. Strange creates an orange force field around us, but I was too far away so I'm not in it.

He looks over his shoulder towards me, and I create a green one around myself and his force field. He slightly nods towards me, thanking me. We crash, and I don't move, but all the others are thrown around. After a minute of recovering, we let the shields drop and Peter comes down from the ceiling on a wed, like a real spider.

"Ok I just wanted to say that if an alien plants eggs in my chest and I eat you guys, I'm sorry." Tony says, "an alien is not gonna put eggs in your chest." Peter stutters for a second and spits out, "I'm saying people are coming." I immediately make myself invisible, and everyone else goes into a fighting pose.

Then the guardians of the galaxy break through the door.