Chapter 20

Prims pov

I woke up to Bella jumping on my bed "Priiiim. Wake. Up"

"Whaaat" I whine pulling the blanket over my head

Bella plops by me, "You told dad you'd go hunting with him remember?"

I huffed sitting up "but sleep"

"It's noon Prim" she laughs pushing me off the bed "now get dressed. When you get back you gotta help wedding plan"

I nodded and waved her off. I climbed out of bed and to my closet. I put on some black shorts, red shirt with a floral pocket tucked into my shorts with some classic hightops. I throw my hair up in a messy pony before heading downstairs. I smile at my father. He's out to the public but he is retired from the police force. We live with Carlisle now. The town thinks that Carlisle is watching over dad health wise. Which isn't a whole lie. Mom called and tried to get me to move back towards her. I refused and got into an argument with her before hanging up on her. Alec was there to calm me down. Bella was upset about what mom did. But we've moved on.

"Ready pops?" I asked walking over to him.

"Yeah, let's go" He grins and we ran off in the woods.

Dad and I raced off catching our own prey. I caught a couple deer before I was full. Then dad and I caught back up. Dad and I walked side by side on the way back.

"How you doing pops" I asked looking over at him

"Pretty good, I'm glad I get to stay with you girls. Can't help but to be a bit lonely tho. Everyone has their mates" He sighs with a shrug

"You'll find yours soon pops. I know it" I grin brightly

"What have you seen" He asked with a chuckle

"Nope you gotta wait" I grin cheerily making him laugh "I promise it's worth waiting"

"Alright kiddo, I believe you" he nods as we break through the forest. And I froze.

The back yard was decked out in fairy lights and decorations. I looked at my father who gave me a sly smirk walking to stand by Bella who was extra giddy. Alec appeared in front of me. "Primrose Faye Swan, since I have been with you, I've never felt more alive, or so whole. It's like everything stopped and all of a sudden everything became you. You've shown me more happiness and love then I've ever seen in my lifetime. Your so selfless and caring. You love your friends and family with all your heart. I can only hope that you have enough room to love me for yesterday, today and tomorrow. I want to spend forever with you by my side. Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

I had tears in my eyes as I nodded my head frantically "yes, yes I will"

He grins slipping the ring onto my finger. He picked me up and spun me around and I squealed. I gave him a deep kiss in return. I heard every one cheering and Bella yell "finally!". Causing us all to laugh.

"It's a joint wedding!" Alice squeals jumping around.

I laugh at her as Alec held me. "He's a good one Prim" Dad told me and I smiled in thanks

"You knew about this didn't you old man!" I accused playfully point at him a playful glare.

He shrugged "maybe, maybe not. It may or may not have been my job to keep you out while everyone prepared everything"

I chuckled grateful for my family. Bella ran over and hugged me tightly. "It's a joint wedding!" Bella squeals before getting serious "look mom doesn't know about it yet... but I don't think she'll be to happy when she finds out. She's not even excited about me getting married."

I nodded and hugged her tightly, "she won't be able to stop me" I smirked as Emmett cheered.

Bella laughs and nods. Alice skips over "we need to go over invites. Look for prims dress. Oh and get her opinions on brides maids..." Alice droned on and on.

I chuckled and followed Alice inside with Bella. We went over most the details. Alice was making the invites and plans to send them off tomorrow. Bella and I left to our men. I went to my room. "Hey Alec I'm going out for a minute alright?" I told him giving him a kiss.

"Be safe, tell him hi for me" he smirks kissing me gently

I gasped "how'd you know?"

"Billy, he asked how Jake was" Alec chuckled and I grin sheepishly "don't worry love, I understood. Be safe. I love you"

I smiled brightly, "I will, love you!"

I took off running unto yhe forest before teleporting to Jake. I looked around and chuckled. "Huh still in Canada?"

He gives me a look, "hust can't shake ya can i?" He groans.

"Nope! Now how you doing" I chirprd sitting on a log.

"Been better." He sighed sitting next to me.

"Alec proposed" I told him with a smile on my face.

"Congrats Prim. I'm happy for you" Jake grins giving me a hug.

"It's going to be a joint wedding. I would love for you to be there" I told him.

He nodded "I'll try alright?"

I grin brightly "thats all I ask. Your father says he misses you and hopes you come home soon. Alec says hi."

"I'll head home maybe around the wedding. When is it?" He asked "tell Alec I said congrats"

"August 13th. I should get home now. Love ya Jake take care and be safe" I have him a hug before teleporting home. I ran home jumping through my window and jumping onto Alec. "Hey baby" I grin

He chuckles shaking his head putting down his book. He places his hands on my thighs. "Hello mi corazon"

I smile brightly and cuddle into him. He started rubbing my back and I relaxes into him. There was a knock on my door making me whine as I rolled off of Alec. It was dad at the door. "What's up pops?"

"I wanted to talk to you and Bella for a minute" Dad said kinda nervously

I quickly nodded and we went and got Bella. We sat at the table. "So I was talking to Carlsile earlier and we were talking about Bree. I was thinking about adopting Bree if it was okay with you girls."

I smiled brightly, "of course I'm okay with it pops"

Bella smiles, "it be nice to have another little sister."

"Great, thank you girls. I love you both" Dad smiles and we group hugged.

We planned on telling Bree soon. Carlisle was going to get the adoption papers. I skipped back to my room after saying goodnight to everyone. I went to my closet while Alec showered and changed into some pj's and dived into my bed immediately curling under my covers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1167 words_love wolfie

Hope yall enjoy