Chapter 8

Prim's pov

I rolled around in bed not wanting to wake up quite yet. I rub my eyes sleepily since I can't go back to sleep. Sighing I got up yawning and stretching. I went to my bathroom did my routine then dressed in my black cropped t-shirt that says in white 'black in my happy color', black shorts with my black converse. I jogged down the stairs. Dad was there and gave me a lecture about leaving. I was grounded for a month. I left shortly after he did quickly undressing and phasing. I ran to the packhouse gently knocking on the door.

"Oh hello Prim you don't need to knock you know" Emily smiled "What's up"

"oh heh thanks and I wanted to ask a couple of question's" I blushed

"Okay come on in you can ask me" Emily smiled opening the door wider for me to go in

"Um well something happened in Italy" I mumbled as we sat at the dining table 

"What happened hun" 

"Well uh, it's hard to explain" I sighed playing with the end of my hair "When I was there I seen this boy. We stared into the eyes of each other. And it felt like my whole world stopped and suddenly I wasn't on earth anymore. I saw visions of me and him together hugging, cuddling, kissing, and it was nice. I feel connected to him and the strong want to protect him. But the funny part is he's a vampire"

"Oh sweetie sounds to me like you found your imprint" Emily said smiling softly 

She then went on to explain it to me. I listen contently and slightly confused. Soon she finishes and had to go to Billy's. I went to the Cullen's knowing that's where my sister is. Phasing I ran that way jumping over the treaty line. I ran to the Cullen house. My head still running wild about the new information I found out. Phasing back into my human once I got closer to the house. I tung my hair as I start breathing faster and my vision blurred. As my breathing got faster so did my heartbeat. The smell of vampires got stronger so I know I'm closer to the house.

"Bella" I mumbled desperately needing my big sister 

I felt a gust of wind and the strong scent of vampire and Bella causing me to look around franticly as my breathing got faster. "Prim... Prim, I'm right here, slow and steady breathes Prim"

I felt Bell's hand on my shoulders and I start to steady my breathing by matching hers. Bella pulls me into a hug and I listen to her heart with my eyes closed. We stayed like that for a moment. Soon I'm calmed down and I let my eyes flutter open and they land on a worried-looking Alec. I blushed a bit before pulling away from Bella a little bit.

"You better?" Bella asked and I smiled softly and nod "What happened to cause an attack like that Prim"

I looked around at everyone and shook my head not wanting everyone around so I mumbled "I-i don't want to say it to everyone... Can it be just you, Edward, and Jasper?... Please Bells"

I felt Bella nod and everyone left "They left Prim now what happened"

"I-i imprinted on Alec... I didn't even know what imprinting was till I talked to Emily about it." I mumbled playing with my hair "I started thinking too much about everything that has happened since I came to Forks and then it all became too much"

"Oh Prim it will be okay" Bells whispered

"Alec knows he can't do anything until your ready he said he'll go at your paste," Edward said softly

We kept on talking and soon I was normal again "thank guys"

"Anytime Lil bit" Jasper grinned "I am curious though as to why you had me stay"