Chapter 16

Primrose pov

I laid in bed for another 2 hours before groaning, finally getting up. Tonight is the night Bella and I go to the cliff with Edward.  I went to my closet putting on a white shirt, black jean shorts, and converse. I then jog downstairs meeting Bella and Edward in the kitchen. I smile at the two as Bella hands me eggs and pancakes.

“Edward made them” She giggles “I helped” 

I let out a sigh of relief at the end before eating while Edward grumbled about being bullied. Bella and I smile innocently at him. Edward huffed “well once you guys are done eating we will head to the clearing before heading up the mountain.”

I hum in response devouring my food. Bella and I placed our plates in the sink quickly washing them. Then we went out to the woods. Bella jumped on to Edwards' back while I smirked at him. “Race ya” I grin as I bolted off Edward and Bella laughing behind me. Bella squealed at the fast pace we were going. Edward stayed slightly behind me as we ran. Once we broke through the trees  I let out a squeal turning to Edward who broke through right after me. Edward rolled his eyes with a small smile.

“You only won because Bella was on my back” Edward huffed

I smirk “Rematch later then”

“Deal” he nodded

Bella shook her head at our antics while Jacob, Seth, and Jasper looked amused. I smile at my vampire brother, wolf brother and glare at Jacob who lowered his gaze. I grin as Jasper chuckles as I ask “so what’s the plan” 

“Well we need to hide yalls scents from the newborns” Jasper started “so Seth and Jacob will carry you both. The newborns wouldn’t want to get near their order” 

I sigh softly while nodding glaring at Jacob “one wrong move and you won't have to worry about Edward but me got it” Jacob paled nodding quickly, I grin happily nodding “glad we agree, come Sethy I want a wolfyback ride” The others laugh at me while Bella gets on Jacobs back as I got on Seth’s. We run off in separate directions. 

“So you're still pissed at Jake huh?” Seth asked “Bella has forgiven him… Why haven't you?”

I sigh softly “well before I moved here I was actually dating a vampire I just didn’t know until he started drinking small amounts from me” Seth growled making me pet his head “he is part of this army as well I am sad to say. He wants me back. He started as a good boyfriend, sweet and kind. Then he turned for the worst. He became possessive, abusive. He wanted to go further into the relationship but I wasn't ready. He forcibly started to touch me. I was thankfully strong enough to fight to keep my flower. But when Jake used his wolf strength to force Bella to keep kissing him. I snapped plus him back handing me to my face didn’t help. Now I always knew Jake had a crush on Bella. I knew this, but I never thought he would force her to kiss him.”

Seth nods “You have a good reason for not trusting him, and I will try not to think about it when I’m in wolf form”

I smile at Seth “Thanks but if you do I won’t be mad… I’ll be relieved”

Seth nods again gently patting my leg before heading back to the clearing. Seth grins over his shoulder “You don’t have to worry about him anymore. You got a pack and clan behind you ready to always protect you.”

I laugh softly “That I do”

We kept joking around on our way back. Once there I jump off as the others grin Jasper saying “Thought you’d never come back” 

I rolled my eyes grinning “we were having fun”

Edward laughs “come on I have to get you two back to Chief swan”