Chapter 13

Primrose

I hum as I was gently being poked. I peaked through my lashes and squealed "Paul Quill what are you to doing here"

They grin goofily as Paul spoke "we asked the doc if it was okay for us to come over to check on yeah and we are your personal bodyguards. We are also here to smell your house with Jake"

I giggled shaking my head "Alright let me get dressed"

They nodded walking out of my bedroom and in popped Alice "Can I pick out your outfit"

I chuckled and nodded "Yes Alice you can"

She squeals running into the closet before coming out. She handed me a cropped black t-shirt, a red plaid skirt, black think heeled shoes, and light washed jean jacket. I smile and go put it on. I come out of the closet and Alice hands me a black choker necklace. I put it on and we walk out of the room together

"This outfit is amazing Alice" I smiled as we walked downstairs 

"You make it beautiful Prim" Alice said giving me a side hug 

I smiled "Thanks Ali"

"Your welcome" Alice nodded 

Once we reached the bottom of the stair I skipped over to Bella and hugged her she hugged me back asking "How are you doing"

"I will make it through this, I am not a weak girl anymore" I smiled softly 

Bella smiled brightly looking at Paul, Quil, Jakes, and the Cullens "You have a clan of vampires and a pack of wolves right behind you"

I laugh softly nod "Yeah, now lets head to the house" Everyone agreed and we all went outside the boys go to the woods and phase before coming back out "I don't feel like phasing" Paul laid down and I climbed onto his back thankful I have on shorts under the skirt. "See you guys at the house"

I grabbed onto a tuff of fur holding on tightly. Then the boy runs off as fast as the could. I squeal and sigh in happiness. Sadly it didn't take long to get to my house much to my dismay. I slid off of Paul's back onto the ground. I pat my self off before walking out of the trees and to my house with Bella and Edward. The wolves come out and meet of there once they are in their human form. Edward, Bella, and I wait outside while they went in and started smelling around. Once they came out Bella Edward, and Jake talked while Quit,  Paul, and I did.

"Are you sure you are okay Prim?" Quil asked softly

"no, but I know I will be okay" I sighed softly "I have you guys now and I am not a pathetic weak little human anymore"

Paul chuckled "no you aren't, a badass pup who can give the Alpha a run for his money"

Quil laughed and nodded "Yeah,  you are Primrose, you don't take shit from no one anymore"

I laugh and smile "You guys are awesome"

Quil pretend to flip his hair over his shoulder "I know"

I shake my head laughing "You're an idiot"

Paul nodded "I second that"

Quil pouted "You guys are rude"

I smile cheekily "you love meh"

They grin and nod "that we do, any way we have to head back to the res you coming?"

I look over at Bella who looks frustrated "Nah, I think I am gonna spend time with my sister today"

They nodded giving me a hug "Okay Prim, we'll see ya later"

I nodded and walked over to others "Okay Eddie boy and Wolf boy get out of here,  your frustrating Bella so now it is officially a Sister Day"