🖤CHAPTER 1🖤

Everyone is sitting in the luxury dining area while talking about their matters

Everyone is sitting in the luxury dining area while talking about their matters. Suddenly they hear the sound of foot steps coming, everyone get up from their chairs and bowed again the man who enter the area while looking at them with his dark eyes, wearing a dark outfit which fit his body texture perfectly showing his well built body.

The man come towards the head chair and sit on it like a king and gesture everyone to sit on their place. They sit on their chair than one of his trusted man said...

..... = there is a bad news... King..

The king look at him with his piercing glare which can make anyone shiver under his dark gaze. A girl come and sit on the king's lap while wrapping her hands around his neck and said...

...... = calm down darling.... It's not good for your health..

The king nod his head and gesture than man to continue his words. The man took a deep breath and said...

..... = Russian attack our man's in Japan and take Japan under them. They kill our 4000 man's and take our weapons which cost 900 billion, now Japan belong to Russian mafia's... And they are ready to attack on Malaysia also wi....

A loud can be hear, the girl who is sitting on the King's lap already on the ground. The king look at his man's with his dark eye glare, he take out his gold plated gun and point it towards his another trusted man and said in his deep dark voice making everyone gulp their saliva....

..... = you're in the charge of japan than how the hell this happened. Don't you know Japan has our main head building for guns and bombs... WHAT THE HELL YOU ALL ARE DOING WHEN THIS THINGS HAPPENED....

He shot one of his guard in anger and start breathing heavily, this is the second time that the Russian mafia take his another important territory under them. He ruled around the whole world but he won't be able to make Russia, Malaysia, Qatar and los Angeles under him because of the Russian mafia...

..... = make my jet ready... We are going to Moscow to meet that bloody old Russian mafia head.... I have to show him who is the real king. Send a message to him that we are coming...

.... = are you sure.... King...

He glare at his man and shot him directly on his head making everyone shock than said...

.... = no one have dare to question the great king.....

After 3 hours....