🖤CHAPTER 12🖤

"Jealousy is the first step for the pure love"________________________________________

________________________________________

Y/n is walking in the street while carrying the boy in her arms. Suddenly she hear footsteps behind her, she closely hold the hold the baby in her hands, the foot steps start coming closer to her but suddenly she hear the sounds of gunshots and people groaning in pain.

She turn around and saw three man laying in the ground dead and Jungkook holding the gun. She look at him with shock and try to run away but jungkook shot beside her near the wall making her shock than said..

Jungkook = don't you dare to run away you bitch or else I'll kill you..

Y/n stop in her tracks and hold the baby tightly while breathing heavily, jungkook went towards her and saw her holding something her in arms which is wrapped with dark maron cloth. He open the cloth and saw a baby sleeping peacefully, he look at her and said..

Jungkook = who's baby is he...

Y/n = I'll tell you everything jungkook but not here, let's go to my place.

Jungkook = I am not going to your place, you're a bitch you can do anything. Let's go to my place..

Y/n nod her head than they both went from there..
___________

Present

Taehyung sigh in relief after knowing that the baby didn't belong to Jungkook but still one thing is going in his mind

Taehyung sigh in relief after knowing that the baby didn't belong to Jungkook but still one thing is going in his mind. He look at Y/n and said..

Taehyung = than who is the real father of the baby..

Y/n = I'll tell you when the right times come..

Taehyung deadly glare at her, the baby boy come inside the room with jimin and sit on jungkook's lap making him smile than said..

.... = appa you know jimin uncle show me the beautiful view of the building's, can you and mummy also go with me next time.

Jungkook = of course baby me and your mumma will also go with you..