🖤CHAPTER 4🖤

"My eyes are always on you because you're mine and your everything is very important to me"_______________________________________

_______________________________________

Y/n enter a luxury room which taehyung provide her, he already went to his office after dropping her in front of his private tower

Y/n enter a luxury room which taehyung provide her, he already went to his office after dropping her in front of his private tower. She look around the room and thought...

Y/n thought = I have to get to know about this whole building than I'll run away from her... I'll never live with this dickhead.

Suddenly her eyes fall on a bracelet on her hand making her feel a pang on her chest. It is gifted by a very important person in her life, she feel her eyes getting numb but she control her tears. She can't cry, she have to be strong for herself and for the death of the person who snatch the most important person in her life.

Y/n hear a knock on the door, she look at that direction and saw a lady standing there. She is in her 50s , she look Y/n with a genuine smile and said..

..... = my name is Emily but you can call me emma, I brought some dresses for you. Take a bath and get fresh than come down stairs to eat food. You must be tired after traveling.

Y/n just nod her head, she show a small smile to her than take the clothes from her and went inside the bathroom. After taking a fresh bath Y/n enter the room and went towards the mirror while drying her hair with a towel. She is wearing a sports bra and a white shorts, she is busy in drying her hair that she didn't notice the person who is staring at her with his eagle eyes.

His eyes are scanning her body like a prey that he will eat her at any second, she turn around to went towards the door but she stop on her track when she saw him standing there while looking at her deeply, his eyes are fill with desire for her. He slowly went inside the room, locking the door behind.

She slowly start backing away, his dark eyes didn't leave her grey ones, they are deeply staring at them. He come in front of her without breaking the contact and caged her in the wall with his muscular hands. He take his face on her neck than start sniffing her fragrance, she is standing there like a statue. He put one of his hand around her waist and pull her closer to him while putting his face on her neck deeply.