🖤CHAPTER 2🖤

"I feel shiver on my body when her soft rosy lips touched mine's

"I feel shiver on my body when her soft rosy lips touched mine's. "
___________________________________________

The king is walking in the dark streets of Russia without wearing any mask or anything because the whole street is dark and no one is present there. Suddenly he hear someone's fast foot steps coming in his direction, he quickly  put his hand on his gun which is on his waist band gun holder, the foot steps come closer to him.

He is going to take out his gun but before he can do that someone turn him around and push him towards the wall and the next thing he feel is a soft pair of lips on his. He open his eyes and saw two pair of closed eyes of a girl, she put her hands around him and start kissing him, he feel a current inside his body because of her kiss which he never feel in his whole life.

He close her eyes and pull her closer to him while wrapping his hands around her, she become shock because of him kissing her back but didn't said anything, suddenly four people holding guns wearing black arrived at that area. They look at the two person kissing each other hungrily than went from there, when she feel there footsteps fading away, she quickly push him and break the kiss.

He feel angry when she break the kiss because he is feeling very good while kissing her soft rosy lips. He is going to shout at her but he stop on her tracks when his dark brown eyes meet with her light grey yet mesmerizing and killer eyes....

The girl turn around to go from there but he gold her hand and pinned her in the wall while looking deeply at her

The girl turn around to go from there but he gold her hand and pinned her in the wall while looking deeply at her. His heart is beating crazily and he is feeling a beautiful euphoric sensation inside him which he never feel before. The girl start shouting at him but he didn't give a fuck to that and keep looking at her deeply.

He look at every features of her face deeply specially her beautiful mesmerizing eyes and pink lips. He look at her soft silky hair which he want to play with and caress it, he look at her eyes who are glaring at him but they are the most beautiful eyes he have ever saw, his eyes fall on her lips which are shining in the moonlight which he wants to kiss again very badly..

She is attracting him towards her, her one kiss is making him crazy over her. She harshly pushed making him backed away and look at her with shock, she have power to push a well built man, she is not  a normal girl.