🖤CHAPTER 7🖤

The sound of her heels touch floor making people bow in front of her. Y/n enter the branch of her office in Seoul while Felix is behind her. She went towards her cabin and sit on the boss chair, Felix sit in front of her and said..

Felix = finally we are here, now slowly we will take the Korea also under our control and there is not a mafia Lord who is going to stop us... Thanks to you my future wifey...

Y/n widely smile at him and look at the banquets which are on her desk as a welcome gifts for her from her employees but one bouquet caught her attention... It's of black roses.

she frowned at that and pick up the banquet and look at it with confusion, who will give a black roses to their new boss. A note fall from the bouquet, she pick it up and read it.

Shiver run to her spines when she read the words, she look at Felix and saw him peacefully drinking the wine while reading some files , she quickly put the note inside her coat, her heart start beating fastly

Shiver run to her spines when she read the words, she look at Felix and saw him peacefully drinking the wine while reading some files , she quickly put the note inside her coat, her heart start beating fastly. Dark word always remind her of... Him..

A knock can be heared in her room, she said come in and a person enter the making both of them look at him. Y/n look at him and said

Y/n = who are you...

The man bow in front of her and said while showing his angelic smile to her..

..... = I am you new personal assistant miss Y/n and my name is.... Park jimin..

Y/n just nod her head but she find something odd with him, his face is carrying a smile but his eyes are dark like they have so many things inside them. After sometimes felix already went from there.

Y/n is sitting in his chair while reading some files while looking at jimin time to time, he is doing his works like a professional while sitting in the couch with focused look. She already checked his background information... He is orphan, he grow up in a orphanage and study with the help of scholarship and did so many part time jobs to study in a good college

Y/n thought = he seems nice but why do I feel like something is wrong with this man.

Jimin = miss Y/n you need to sign this papers..

Y/n come out of her thoughts than look at him who is looking at her with same angelic smile, she take the paper from him and read it properly than sign it and give it back to him than jimin said...

Jimin = miss Y/n we got a offer from Kim enterprises to have a partnership..

Y/n = I'll think about that... You can go now, it's lunch time.

Jimin nod his head and went from there, Y/n start thinking about Kim enterprises.. It is the most powerful company in the world which runs under a unknown CEO. She search it on the internet and saw the two heads who look after the company....

Y/n = Kim Namjoon and Kim seokjin but why there is not a single photo of the main CEO...I think he didn't like showing his face.
_____

Y/n get out of the lift in the parking lot and make her way towards her car area but before she can go there jimin hold her hand and take her far from the place making her look at him with shock...

Y/n = what the hell are you doing Mr park...

Jimin didn't said anything and take her towards another car far away from her car and hug her tightly making her more shock but suddenly a blast can be heared, she look at that direction and saw her car burning because someone blast it. Jimin leave her and said...

Jimin = we got information that someone put bomb in your car to kill you...

Y/n = thanku so much for saving my life..

Y/n look at him with a smile, he smile back at her and said..

Jimin = it's my duty to save your life, I'll never let anyone harm you.... Give me your address miss Y/n, I'll take you too your home..

Y/n nod her head and give him her address than jimin take her towards his car and take her from there.
_________

Y/n arrived at her luxury penthouse and get inside it after locking the door. Whole area is dark, she turn on the lights but it didn't get worked...

Y/n = light is off but why the generator is not working...

She start calling the electric department but her phone stop working. Everywhere is filled with darkness making her feel chills in her body, she open the windows so the moonlight can come inside. She went towards the balcony and stand it in than said

Y/n = only the light of my place is off, I think it's a electric meter problem.

Suddenly her eyes fall on the big tower which is shining in the center of the city... Taehyung's tower. It is still like that the only difference is that.... The owner is not there to rule in that tower. Suddenly she feel a presence behind her... She quickly turn around but didn't saw anything except darkness...

Y/n = it must be my illusion...

Suddenly the light's get on, she take a sigh in relief and turn around but a scream left her mouth when she saw the thing in the wall of her living room...

Y/n = AHHHH

Y/n = who is here, and who the hell is KTH

Sweats start forming from her forehead, she went towards the wall and smell it. The thing is written by blood, most of the area in her living room have blood spots in it which she was not be able to see through because of darkness. She slowly touch the KTH letter and said...

Y/n = who is this person and why he is giving me this type of threats, first that black rose and now this warning written with blood. Why I feel like something bad is going to happen..

Next day..

Y/n is sitting in her office while thinking about the thing's happened yesterday. Her mind has only one person inside it "KTH".She never listen that name in whole business and mafia World. The person wants to kill her, first the attacks now the letters. She again open the letter and read it..

" Give pain get pain back, give hate get hate back. Give death get death back."

Y/n = why this person wants to harm me, I think he is seeking for revenge from me.

Jimin enter the room and saw y/n sitting in her chair while thinking deeply. He put a file in front of her and said..

Jimin = miss Y/n you have to sign on this paper's...

Y/n nod her head and sign on the paper's without reading it... Which is her worst mistake.

🅃🄾 🄱🄴 🄲🄾🄽🅃🄸🄽🅄🄴....

Hii my cuties I hope you all like this chapter, if you do than vote for it and tell me your opinion about this in the comment section...
I love you all 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜