🖤CHAPTER 3🖤

"Don't mess with me the beast inside me is sleeping not dead"___________________________________________

___________________________________________

Taehyung is sitting in the office of the Russian head, his man's are surrounding the whole headquarter, everything is under his control. The old man is kneeling with his other top members in front of the Lord who is sitting in his chair like a king. He already call his daughter and she can be here at any time.

Taehyung is smoking while putting his leg on the table and his another hand is playing with his favorite gold plated gun which he specially use for killing his favourite enemies. Suddenly the door of the room get open with a loud thud making everyone look at the person. Taehyung slowly take his eyes up but he feel his heart beat getting stop when he saw the person who is standing there while deadly glaring at him with her hypnotizing eyes...

Her thick black outfit is hugging her body perfectly showing her beautiful curves

Her thick black outfit is hugging her body perfectly showing her beautiful curves. He look at from top to bottom while licking his lips, she is breathe taking beautiful. Her one look can make anyone die for her, she is the definition of beauty. He again feel the same euphoric sensation which he feel whenever he is around her. She come inside the room and point her gun at taehyung and said....

...... = leave my man's and my father or else I'll blow your head...

Her voice is filled with coldness, confidence and attitude, taehyung let out a smirk looking at her breathe taking body texture which is giving him very wild thoughts about her. He is just staring at her without even blinking his eyes very deeply which didn't get unnoticed by the people present there.

..... = fucking answer me mafia Lord, why the hell you did this to my father.

Everyone look at her because she the first person who dare to curse the mafia Lord but taehyung just chuckle at her. His angel is not only beautiful but a bitch also and he know very well how to handle a bitch girl. Suzy notice taehyung's eyes on the girl, she quickly went towards her and said...

Suzy = how dare you say that to our king, do you even know who he is...

The girl quickly put her hands around Suzy's neck chocking her and said in a threatening voice...