🖤CHAPTER 5🖤

"Your smell is like a rose and I am addicted to it"__________________________________________

__________________________________________

Y/n is roming in the floors of the great tower, it is consist of 56 floors and after asking to the maid. She found out that no one can enter the top 6 floors in the building, but being the investigator she put her foot in the 51 floor and look at the floor with widen eyes.

The floor is consist of a big dark hall,She saw different types of paintings hanging on the walls and the wall lights beside them which is showing them clearly, lights are all over the area giving a dark and shine view. she didn't understand their meaning but they look very beautiful to her.... But one painting caught her attention, she went close towards the painting and touch it with his finger's.

She is observing the painting very carefully while thinking about it deeply suddenly she feel a hot breathe near her neck and a deep husky voice in her ear...

.... = what are you doing here...

She quickly turn around and saw taehyung standing closer to her while deeply staring at her. She is breathing heavily because of his sudden appearance, he slowly touch her cheeks and said

Taehyung = don't you know that coming here is not allowed than why did you come here..... You like breaking the rules right... Angel.

Y/n roll her eyes than again turn around looking at the painting, she is very observe in the painting that she didn't know that taehyung is back hugging her while putting his face on her shoulder, she is not wearing her heels and without it she is short from me but when she wear heels she look highted like him.

Taehyung = what are you thinking about so deeply angel...

Y/n = this painting seems familiar..

Taehyung let out a dark chuckle, he slowly kiss her neck and bury his face deeply in her neck and said..

Taehyung = it's your eyes...

Y/n feel shock after hearing his word and look at the painting with her wide eyes...