🖤CHAPTER 9🖤

"I wish I could hurt you the way you hurt me

"I wish I could hurt you the way you hurt me. But I know that if I had a chance I wouldn't do that."
________________________________________

"________________________________________

Y/n = Y.. ou are alive...

Taehyung darkly chuckle at her , he slowly start moving closer to her making her backed away, her back touch the table. Taehyung put his hands on her sides trapping her body between his arms, Y/n start breathing heavily because of the nervousness.

Taehyung = you're looking so hot angel...

Y/n didn't said anything and looked down, she never feel scared from anyone but his one stare can make her shiver. He put his face on her neck smelling her fragrance, he start sniffing her neck making her gulp her saliva. Y/n try to push him but it didn't effect him, he become more muscular and well built in this year's. Suddenly he hold her hair tightly making her look at him with shock than said...

Taehyung = how's your days without me bitch, you hurt me very much  now it's your time to pay for what you did...

He dangerously glare at her and push her to the floor making her fall on the ground. Y/n look at him with glare, she get up from the ground. Taehyung just smirk at her, he sit on his chair like a king and said while staring at her..

Taehyung = so what's your purpose for coming here according to my information aren't you busy with your fiance.

Y/n = what can I do, your cheap work make me come here. If you didn't had play your cheap trick than I must be sitting with my fiance instead of standing in front of you.

Taehyung glare at her, he really want to shut her mouth but with his ways but for now he have to control himself.

Taehyung = I just take what's mine, this whole mafia territory belong to me.  my own wife betrayed me and take half of my territories for her dear fiance who can't even handle her properly..... Taking something which is yours is not a crime.

Y/n palms turned into fist, she crack her neck and deadly glare at him making him smirk at her reaction. She went towards his chair and said while standing in front of him..