🖤CHAPTER 17🖤

"Did you found anything about

"Did you found anything about.. Him"

Taehyung said with a desperate tone, he didn't even able to find a single information related to V because according to every records.. He is dead.

Jimin shake his head with a disappointed face, other's are also sitting there with a disappointed face but everyone flinch when taehyung throw the heavy and expensive vase on the ground making it shattered into pieces.

"IT'S ALREADY NEXT DAY AND NO ONE FIND A SINGLE INFORMATION RELATED TO MY WIFE"

No one say anything and keep quite while looking down being scared of the devil, suddenly taehyung's person office door get open with a loud thud. One of taehyung's man enter inside while breathing heavily making everyone confused.

He put a envelope in taehyung's desk and said

"We found this letter in the entrance of the parking lot, it is stick on the wall with a knife"

Taehyung quickly tear apart the envelope and start reading the information inside it

Taehyung become statue on his place after reading the note, both jaehyun and y/n are important to him

Taehyung become statue on his place after reading the note, both jaehyun and y/n are important to him. If y/n hide jaehyun from his own father and give him on his hands than there is must be a reason behind it. Jungkook snatched the note from taehyung's hand and start reading it loudly.

After reading the note everyone become tensed and shock, suddenly jaehyun enter place making everyone look at poor kid who didn't even know what is happening. Jungkook look at taehyung who is staring at jaehyun.

He know very well that taehyung can do anything to take y/n back. He quickly pick up jaehyun in his arms making everyone shock than said

"I am not going to let you give him to that man, I don't care if he is jaehyun's real father. I am the who take care of him, he is my son and I am not letting you give him to that monster"

Taehyung glare at him after hearing the word "monster" From him.

"My brother is not a monster and I am not giving jaehyun to him, first I'll meet him than I'll decide everything later and this is my final order if anyone try to disapprove my words than I'll burn that person alive"