Chapter Nineteen {Edited}

Comment and Vote!

Chapter Nineteen 

Ellie

I fluttered my eyes, attempting to open them but they were still very heavy. My head was down, fallen limp. The air was musty and smelt of dirt and sweat. Peeking my eyes open slightly, I could tell that I was underground somewhere, it was dark and cold. Squeezing my eyes shut and blinking a few times I managed to open them slightly. I was tied to a chair, my arms were behind me tied. The rope was tied really tight and I knew that my skin was raw. 

Pulling hard on the rope I tried to break free, knowing that it was useless but I had to try. I flinched every time I moved, the rope was burring my skin. 

"Argh!" I growled in frustration, I looked up and around. I was in a small cell, the chair in the middle and there were two guards not too far away. 

"Hey! You!" I called out, but they didn't even flinch. 

"Hello?!" My voice was breathless and I was running out of energy. Why was I so weak? 

I struggled in my chair again, deciding to use up the last bit of my energy on escaping, or attempting to escape. 

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." I snapped my gaze up to where that calm and deep voice came from. A man, who looked to be in his late forties, stood in front of the cell. His face was rugged and he had dark circles under his eyes. I could tell he was a rouge. The separate from a pack, an Alpha and Luna was taking a toll on him. He may as well be in his late forties where as a pack member his age would look ten years younger. 

"Why am I here?" I growled out. It wasn't a wolf growl though, I can't seem to connect with my wolf nor the pack. 

"For obvious reason Luna of the Midnight Blue Pack." His voice was calm and steady but I could detect a weakness. He wasn't as strong, he's trying very hard to seem like so but he wasn't. 

"If this is about territory then trust me when I say that whatever you think you will accomplish is pointless. We've dealt with these situations before it, it usually ends badly." I continued to struggle, trying my best to ignore the pain that the rope brought to my skin. 

"How could I forget Luna of the Midnight Blue Pack, the last time my brothers and sisters tried we were slaughtered. But no, this isn't about territory. This is about revenge. So don't worry, we didn't capture you so we could negotiate a deal with your Alpha mate. We captured you because you are the Alpha's mate and what we do to you will be enough. Our thirst for revenge will be done with."

I froze. 

"Oh and I wouldn't struggle so much. Those ropes are laced with wolfsbane, something you and I both know isn't the nicest things for your kind." With a smirk over his shoulder, he turned and walked away. 

o-o-o-o-o

Aiden

Flipping the desk in my office over I let out a loud deadly snarl. Punching yet another hole into the wall, I tried my best to release all that anger inside me. I was furious, but I was more so afraid, terrified for my mate. 

Ellie. 

"Why?!" I screamed out as I knocked over my bookshelf. I was cursing the Mood Goddess. 

My sweet Ellie didn't deserve this, not a tiny bit. For years she went through torture, a terrible mistake on my part and now? She was taken from me. Those rogues will pay.