Chapter Twenty Two

Chapter Twenty Five

Ellie

Three Years Later

I hugged Belle as tightly as I could. My little Beauty was finally 18 years old.

"Happy Birthday Belle" I whispered into her ear. Belle was like my baby sister, even though she was just a year or so younger than I was. It was almost four years since I had found the little broken teen by herself with her thirteen year old brother.

I smiled as I stepped out of our embrace.

"Thanks Ells!" Belle had grown into a beautiful woman. She grew her brown hair out and they rested at the end of her back in soft curls, her honey brown eyes held so much love and kindness. And she had this aura that just pulled you towards her. Not only was she beautiful on the outside, she was just as amazing in the inside. Belle was that person who would never get angry at anyone, she grew to be the most understanding person I know. A perfect Beta Female.

I shake my head lightly, thinking about Jace. What a stupid boy. He spoke with me before he left three years ago, explaining why he left. I understood, but I didn't agree one bit. I was pretty angry with him when he spoke with me and told me his delusional thoughts, I didn't speak with him for about a week. But I gave in by the day he was to leave. He was always good to me, the quiet, serious Jace.

And because of that I promised not to reveal to Belle who her mate was. Even if it killed me every year to see her search and wait, the poor girl thought she never would find her mate.

"Hey come on Aunty Ells, its my turn!" Eric's voice broke me from my train of thought. I laughed and let him pass. The 16 year old didn't look his age at all. He had grown much taller than boys his age and was much more mature as well.

"Happy Birthday Sis!" He gave Belle a hug, and I saw as he grabbed a handful of cake while hugging her. Before I could even warn her, Eric smacked the chunk of cake smack on her face. I couldn't help but burst out laughing.

"Eric! I'm going to kill you!" Belle screamed, and Eric went running with Belle hot on his tail.

I felt the warm comforting hand of my mate on my shoulder. I looked up to his warm eyes and smiled. We still hadn't mated yet, we were just very good friends. Even though it had been around four years since we recognized each other as mates, our relationship had to progress slowly.

There were days where I had my meltdowns, as I recalled my torturous kidnapping and dreadfully lonely three years. And I would shut myself out for weeks time, but Aiden would always be there to help me back up. To apologize, to attempt to make up for his mistakes. He was just there, patiently waiting.

We still haven't even kissed since that one kiss we had years ago. The most we did was hug each other, hold hands. We still slept in separate rooms, but from time to time we shared a bed.

Our relationship was steady and going great. We were now the same best friends we were when we were kids, if not more. I can say now that I did trust him. I didn't love him, not yet. But I did trust him.

I leaned my back into him and smiled. We were getting there and soon enough we will the mates were meant to be. I felt Aiden wrap his arms around my waist and rest his face in my neck. I closed my eyes as he breathed my scent in, something very intimate for mates.

Yes, we would be alright.

Hello my beautiful readers! The end is near! I know short updates ... Sorry!! But back to back updates! Yay!

Anyways!! The END IS NEAR! I love all you guys that stuck by me and this long journey to FINALLY finish this book! i know a lot of you were expecting a whole lot more torture for Aiden but think about it, Im pretty sure being near his mate but not completely close to her for FOUR YEARS is pretty torturous, and then the guilty and the weeks were Ellie shuts herself out.

ANYWAYS! they're progress as mates will be mentioned in the second book with BELLE AND JACE and they will be somewhat main characters in that books too.

BUT GUYS! BELLE. AND. JACE. like i'm super excited to write that book! Jace is an idiot i must say. BUT WHO HERE LIKES HOW BELLE GREW UP! MEEE!!

anyways please do comment below and let me know what you guys think and what you're expecting to see in the second book! I LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANK YOU SOO MUCH!

p.s. to those who read my other books.... be expecting back to back JUICY updates for those too

LOVE YOU!

book_worm615