Chapter 1

After the incident inside the heelshire's mansion, Greta and Malcom escaped. Cole is left dead, Brahms is left laying on the ground. He was left stabbed with a screwdriver. Yet, he managed to heal himself. It took some time. He even fixed the doll. The doll who is perfect before is now broken. He still fixed it.

_

"The heelshire." You whispered as you stand in front of the mansion. You escaped from your parents due to their actions towards you, ended up being in a town you didn't know. You wandered around the town and now you stand in front of a mansion.

"I wonder if someone's inside." You griped a little on a plastic filled with cooked rice and a fried chicken.

You stepped towards, wanting to reach the door of the mansion. The mansion was old but big and beautiful. You wonder how the inside looks.

You know the story of the heelshire. But not the current story. So many things had happened.

You fearlessly stand in front of the door. Finally, your wondering has been answered, you have reached the mansion. You knocked on the door 3 times, "Hello?" You hold and tried to twist the doorknob but it was locked. "Umm, I don't know if someone is inside. I'll leave some food here outside of the door. You can take it if you're hungry." You yelled, putting the food on the wooden floor.

"Take care!" You yelled, leaving the mansion. You went back to the town where you're currently working.

You work as a cook in a restaurant in town that you don’t know very well about. You have no home because you are the only one and new in that area. You sleep where you work. You were surprised and delighted when you found out that the heelshire mansion is also here.

You wondered if someone would take the food you left in front of the mansion door. Stray cat? Street dog? Kids around? Or the one you’ve long thought of as Brahms. Believed to have died in the fire.

_

Your pov

After I traveled to different towns, I decided to stop and stay in this town. I know their story, but I don’t tell others. The length of that case, I'm pretty sure people are no longer interested in that case.

I believe the person believed to have died in the fire is still alive. It seems impossible, but I won’t stop until I have proven it to myself. I asked myself this question, and I will answer it.

I went back to the resto where I was sleeping. Feeding me is free. The owner pays me right, just right for me. I will save money to buy my own house and needs. It's as if I can sleep well.

I lay down on the carpet where I slept. My surroundings are so quiet, nice to be able to think of nice things. But instead of a good thing I thought, the heelshire mansion came to my mind. I would be really surprised if the food I left there is gone.

I planned to go back there every day, breakfast, lunch, dinner in case someone took the food I left behind.

After deep thought, I fell into a deep sleep.

_

The morning sun has risen. 5:00 am. My boss woke me up. It's time to work. I never lost sight of the food I left in the mansion.

I cooked food for my breakfast. I’ve doubled the cooking for that mansion. I told my boss that I would be leaving shortly. He nodded. I hurried to the heelshire mansion.

I was just on the way when I noticed that the food I had left was gone. I hurried to the opposite door carrying the plastic with pancakes inside.

Chasing my breath, I first knelt in front of the door to rest. My break didn’t last because of the excitement I was feeling. There is someone inside. "I don't know which heelshire is inside but, I'll leave food again!" I stopped for a moment and took a quick breath, "I'll be back this afternoon for lunch and dinner to leave some food!" I just smiled in delight.