Chapter 22

“When a man finds the woman he really loves, the one he respects and wants to call wife, there is nothing on earth he won't do for her. No mountain he won't hike. No river he won't wade. No door he won't open. She is Eve and there's not a snake crawling that can keep them apart.”

°

"Are you sure you can move?" He asked. You looked at him and massaged his long arms, "I'm not that tired, Brahms. I'm pretty sure I can move." You informed that tall man.

The frigid temperature can be suspected by just looking at the grey skies and trees violently swaying due to the aggressive impact of the air on them. But the temperature inside the estate is warm, enough to be a fire through this cold weather.

You two had stepped onto the next month. He's glad he got someone around him.

He usually cries a lot the last month. Though his mask would hide his painful face, his puffy and swallowed eyes will say he is damaged. You hoped he will be fine soon.

He's adorable when chasing you around the mansion, every time and everywhere. Time by time, he got honest and talkative which is happy to listen to. He's also playful. The lifetime wifi makes your time with him even better. Speaking of wifi, messages, commenting somewhere on social media, emails, calls, and other apps that can be used for communication with others is unable. Only watching, playing, scrolling, etc.

Mostly the deliveries arriving. Brahms liked it when opening some packages, it made him cuter.

The best thing that occurred was him uncovering his beautiful face. He's looking good and hot.

"Brahms I ordered some baking stuff. And It'll arrive now. Wanna join baking?" You asked the man. He looked at you. He looks interested. He nodded cheerfully. You giggled, "Ok, then. We'll wait."

"y/n?" He held into your hands.

You glanced at him questioningly, "Hmm?"

He remained silent. You knew he'll ask or say something but was hesitant. You crossed your arms and raised your eyebrows, he knows you know.

"I can see your face now. And you'll ask or tell something." You say out. He stares into your eyes, "I just want to say thank you."

You laughed a little, "For not leaving you? For loving and caring you? Aww, come on you're always welcome, Brahms." You informed. His eyes sparkled again.

You two went to the library for a reading session. He tailgated behind you as always. He sat down properly on the sofa. "What would you prefer for me to read you?" You asked him. He told you which one and start searching for it.

He noticed you struggling to find it so he quietly stood up and directly pulled out the book he craves. "Oh." He handed you the book and invited you to sit with him. You began to read the book for him.

°

You didn't expect the reading session with Brahms got a little longer. It's almost night yet it's not done yet. You can't stop reading because he looked like he liked it. You cleared your throat quickly and continuously spoke every word written in the book. Every line, you stare at him quickly. How is he looking? What face is he wearing while you were reading?

"He let out a big sigh„-" A sound disturbed you. Brahms looked at you as if he was asking you what was that. You informed him to stay there. He followed what you said. He got a little pale because of nervousness. To help it you told him it must be the delivery.