Chapter 12

Feel like you're in a paradise with a big mansion and trees all around. No one's around, just you and a prince who had childhood trauma. Feelin' like you have to fix him.

Housemates, you say.

In the room where all the books is placed, on the sofa. Brahms sat down so properly, hands on his lap. Just like a real child. You sat on the other sofa in front of him. You faced his face whose already facing yours. You took a deep breath before talking, "Is there a problem, Brahms?" You asked.

He stayed silent, just a blink of his eyes. Maybe he doesn't know what to answer, or maybe he doesn't have trust on you. "Brahms, it'll be hard for you if you keep it yourself. That's why I'm here, to make you feel better."

"You're here because you're homeless. Or because I forced you." He said.

"Yes you forced me, but i'm homeless so I took your offer. But that doesn't mean I have to do nothing here. Just live my life like you're not around me, no it'll not be like that. I want to cure that pain on you, i'm so uncomfy with that pain. For somehow, I don't want you to be in pain. Maybe I just don't want to see people being hurt."

"You care for other people, what about yourself?"

"This isn't about me, Brahms. It's about you. Please talk to me, you can trust me. I'll try my best to listen." You pleaded. He gulped a little. "Ok..." He murmured. He looked down on his feet followed by a single blink.

"Why are you breaking things inside the walls? Is there something wrong?"

He fidget his hands shakingly. You stood up and kneel down in his front. You tried to catch his eyes by your eyes to give him your eyes who says 'I pity for you'. Softly, you carresed his hands, rubbing your thumb onto the top of his hands. It's shaking so bad.

"Brahms..." you whispered.

"I just can't control my emotions, my temper. They left me, i'm all alone now."

You sighed, "Someday," you closed your eyes, "I'll be your someone." Don't. "But for today," hold it back... "I'm no one." That's what I am.

Dramatic, stop your tears. Stop your tears, don't cry.

Brahms moved his hands and shove it all the way to your hair and cheeks. "Maybe spend our time together."

"Don't talk, Brahms... it's you." You whispered. You closed your eyes so hard to stop those liquids, those liquids who describes weakness.

You opened your eyes, and looked into Brahms. You smiled, you stopped your tears. "My parents are gone. The delivery guy is gone, especially my nanny. And the other nannies. They're all afraid of me when I showed up. That's why I feel like i'll spend the rest of my life inside the walls. I'm a prisoner of my own home and it hurts so bad. I'm afraid you might left." He said. You licked your lips quickly, "I won't left you." You smiled.

"Really?" He said with a mix voice of a child and an adult. "I would like to do the rules."

You nodded vigorously, "I guess that's the reason."

_

No guest

"If someone knocks at the door and asked if they can sleep or stay here, don't accept them. They can't be just lost here, they might know our history or they might investigate here or take this house, or it can be my parent's money. And of course, no one should see me or know that i'm alive." Brahms said, focusing on chopping some pork for dinner. You were beside him, sitting at the kitchen island.

You looked at his eyes, nothing. You can't identify his emotion. "Is it about that lady?" You asked.

He paused for a moment and looked at you. Just imagine, his eyes looking into you, his hairy chest exposed to you due to his position (lowered a little because he's chopping) "Yes. Just look at what she did to you. She hurt you. And I don't want that to happen again." He focused again at the chopping board and chopped again.

"I can protect myself. I'm strong you know."

"I know, I saw how string you are. But that doesn't mean I don't have to worry. What if someone attacks you and take you away from me?"

You jumped off the kitchen island that made Brahms look at you. You stood there beside him and do nothing. He did the same thing. Staring contest?

Your lips got easily dry so you licked them hurriedly. You two just blinked and stare at each other's eyes.

"Ahh I can't." You said.

Brahms chuckled and leaned his head back at what he was doing, "What were you trying to do? Wait for me to speak?"

You saw how Brahms' adam's apple moved as he gulped soundlessly. "Brahms how tall are you?"

"6'3"

"Well, you're big."

"I heard your conversation with that girl. She asked it, right? Is it what you're asking?" Brahms asked. Some errors and question occured for a few seconds but suddenly clicked into your mind. You held you forehead like you're annoyed. "That's- not what i'm asking, it's just, you're so big and muscular."

His body moved like he smirked but no sound came out. He must be wearing a smirk behind that mask.

_

After dinner, you prepared you phone and the movie that you two will watch. You placed it into the small table in your front, front of the sofa. Brahms prepared some cookies.

"Brahms can I go shopping tomorrow?" You asked.

"You're not allowed to leave." He stopped walking closer to you. "I'm just gonna buy some soda in can and some snacks."

"No, cookies and biscuits is enough." Brahms said. You bend over the backrest of the sofa, "ahh why thooo!" You whined.

Brahms didn't say anything. "Anyways," you sit up properly again, "let's go watch! Come, sit here!" You patted your side.

Brahms moved closer and sat down.

The movie that Brahms chose is action and romance. The phone is kinda small but you two can watch clearly. The light ruined the moment of watching. You asked Brahms if you can turn off the lights. He just nodded.

Only candles from the distance and the light from the phone is the only light around.

_

"Oh my why-" you said and closed your eyes. At the half of the movie there's a kissing scene. You closed you eyes and looked at your side.

You glanced at Brahms, he's not closing his eyes. He stay still, watching the kiss scene.

"Oh gosh I can't believe you didn't closed your eyes, Brahms." You said, paying back your attention at the movie again.

He just shrugged.

- to be continued