Chapter 3

He was serious about what you said, you just laughed at his reaction. After you treat the wounded man he puts you in a room with him. He ordered you to sit on the bed.

You followed what he said. He stared at you for a few seconds before he closed and locked the door of the room where you were.

Slowly, he turned and stared at you again, "Bathe me."

It was as if your mind made an error when you heard the word he uttered. Will you bathe him? But he was old, he could bathe himself. You are just silent and speechless. You think if you bathe him, you will see his big body.

"You can't ... take a bath yourself?" You feel hot on your cheeks, as well as your nape.

"I want you to bathe me!" He shouted. You were shocked when he shouted. You thought about the events before, you won't won over this man.

"All right, go in the bathroom."

Inside the bathroom, a towel is ready. You were engulfed in nervousness because of what you were going to do.

"Undress me." What did he swallow? A voice changer machine or something? His voice was ever changing. Low voice, why? Because your going to undress him?

You had no choice but to follow him. But he had taken off his top dress earlier. So how? Will you still take off his underwear?

You didn't kneel down to take off his underwear. Just stand up. You close your eyes and start taking off his bottom garment. You never removed his brief. Why would you do that? He was already smelling. "Take off your mask."

He just shook his head. You told him to stand up inside the tub. It's gonna be uncomfy taking a bath with his mask on. What's wrong with this man?

You have turned on the shower. And there, the lukewarm water began to flow down the tall man's body. After thoroughly wetting his body, you start shampooing his curly hair. It bubbles quickly. It smells so good.

You rubbed his hair well. After his hair was done, "It's up to you to soap your body. I'll just get you some clothes." He nodded and you came out of the bathroom and closed the door.

Instead of just running away you open the cabinet. The clothes unfold on you. His clothes are old. It looks like they only came from his father. It's a good thing you're good at pairing clothes.

After a few minutes of finding the right clothes you have them ready. A white t-shirt, gray pajamas, and a jacket that is not too thick but not too thin, just right. Looks like he bought modern clothes after all.

A few minutes after you prepare his clothes he comes out of the bathroom. His curls are wet, his muscular body is revealed to you again. He was still wearing the mask and it looks like he cleaned them before coming out of the bathroom.

"Umm this is your dress. I'll go out first so you can get dressed." You said. You were about to leave but he stopped you. "Stay here."

"You have to get dressed." You tell him, looking into each other's eyes.

"Just turn around." You follow.

After getting dressed, he faces you. "There! You're looking good!" You said happily. He just stared again. "So, are you ok? I'm leaving–"

"You can't leave me." He growled, He formed a fist, a sign that he was angry. "Please, I have to leave! I won't tell anyone you're alive, promise!"

The expression of his eyes, staring at you like an angry tiger. "You can't leave because you're mine now!" You were about to speak when he suddenly pushed you on the bed and hugged you tightly. "You're staying here. You're just mine." He breathed.